Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just watched this movie on digital. It was completely mediocre (not surprising). 5.5-6/10.

I tried to turn my brain off for this movie (as I've done for the last 3-4 Fast films) but this just wasn't it.

I get the Joker comparisons for Momoa's character, Dante. But nah, Dante was just too weird and not menacing to me at all.

Most of the actors in the film just phoned it in. The plot was too convoluted, with too much convenient plot armor (which is typical for these films).

There are no stakes at all because pretty much no character is really dead (especially if they are a part of Dom's "family").

Playing so much Spanish-language music even when they were in Italy and Brazil, lol.

At least, Daniela Melchior and Nathalie Emmanuel were nice distractions to look at :shaq:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
The best part is that he completely destroys the cars he lands on line what would probably happen in real life, but then his car not doesn't even get scratches, but actually BOUNCES off them bytches.

One day, there will be documentaries made about these movies similar to the ones they make about Cannon movies. :mjlol:
:jbhmm: Dom's car is made from the same material they make plane black boxes from :mindblown:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this shyt was pretty good

way better than fast 8 and 9

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I just watched this movie on digital. It was completely mediocre (not surprising). 5.5-6/10.

I tried to turn my brain off for this movie (as I've done for the last 3-4 Fast films) but this just wasn't it.

I get the Joker comparisons for Momoa's character, Dante. But nah, Dante was just too weird and not menacing to me at all.

Most of the actors in the film just phoned it in. The plot was too convoluted, with too much convenient plot armor (which is typical for these films).

There are no stakes at all because pretty much no character is really dead (especially if they are a part of Dom's "family").

Playing so much Spanish-language music even when they were in Italy and Brazil, lol.

At least, Daniela Melchior and Nathalie Emmanuel were nice distractions to look at :shaq:

Family

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a resuscitated paul walker + pure fukkery out the gate lmaoooo

wonder how they did these paul walker scenes tho…shyt looks flawless