NULL
Swerve

jesse is back from the dead

latest

:troll:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
5 def. the peak of the series I think but 7 was the last one I think I genuinely enjoyed. 8 sucks, 9 isn't much better just too goofy now.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sources tell THR that Fast 10′s budget was hitting upwards of the $300 million mark, and that is without any marketing and publicity spend. Over a hundred million of that is for above-the-line costs, which have ballooned over the years and see the studio juggling high seven- and eight-figure salaries for actors such as Charlize Theron, whose part has only grown, latest newcomers Jason Momoa and Brie Larson, and veterans Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson. All those figures pale in comparison to the fees coming Diesel’s way. (Universal declined to comment.)
:picard:

And Vin convinced Tyrese and them that spinoffs was going against family.:russ:

Insiders say writers would pen action sequences and Diesel would say “yes” or “no” to them, leaving to the director the job of making them fit. Or not, if Diesel changed his mind. “The whole process is a mosaic that never stops moving,” says one insider who has seen up close the making of several Fast movies.