Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

87c5816966db8895b7c6b85e6b2edd41.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The original cast are nobodies with any clout.

They can't afford to NOT get along with him.

I also hear Vin wanted to bring back the character "Mia" again even though her part wasn't even in the script....."la familia" :mjlol:

Ludacris, Tyrese, & Michelle Rodriguez are hardly “nobodies”. They’ve been working steadily outside the F&F franchise since the beginning, its just that Furious is the BIGGEST of their franchise work. Hell in the case of Tyrese it can be argued that Transformers is actually his biggest franchise work.

Jordana Brewster is probably the one who’d suffer the most from falling out with Vin as its been reported that he’s fought for her several times to be included in the series when the producers have tried to write her out due to the death of Paul Walker.

Either way the point I was making isn’t really about them its about Vin’s alleged attitude. If its true I just don’t see how or why being out of shape, not knowing your lines, and being unprofessional would be on the table when its literally the main series culmination. Even with it being the “end” there’s a lot on the line. Spinoffs, tv shows, video games, etc. This is a series that could go on literally FOREVER. You’d want me to make sure you put your best foot forward as the face of that franchise.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ludacris, Tyrese, & Michelle Rodriguez are hardly “nobodies”. They’ve been working steadily outside the F&F franchise since the beginning, its just that Furious is the BIGGEST of their franchise work. Hell in the case of Tyrese it can be argued that Transformers is actually his biggest franchise work.

Jordana Brewster is probably the one who’d suffer the most from falling out with Vin as its been reported that he’s fought for her several times to be included in the series when the producers have tried to write her out due to the death of Paul Walker.

Either way the point I was making isn’t really about them its about Vin’s alleged attitude. If its true I just don’t see how or why being out of shape, not knowing your lines, and being unprofessional would be on the table when its literally the main series culmination. Even with it being the “end” there’s a lot on the line. Spinoffs, tv shows, video games, etc. This is a series that could go on literally FOREVER. You’d want me to make sure you put your best foot forward as the face of that franchise.

In the grand scheme of Hollywood, they mostly are nobodies. People know who they are, but no one wants to pay to see a movie starring any of those three. Same goes for Jordana Brewster and the guy who plays Han. They're role players, not stars.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Dude walked away from a $10-$20 million dollar payday, so you know he must got tired of Vin’s shyt. Makes that video between the two a few days ago more notice since Lin obviously looked frustrated.
Lin did his time. He revived the franchise and iirc he signed a deal with universal to make tv shows and shyt for them. He probably said fukk it I don't gotta deal with this shyt no more, fukk a two weeks notice

:mjlol: