Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Apparently it was because of friction with him and Vin

Justin Lin quit as director of “Fast 10″ because star Vin Diesel is so difficult, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

Though filming had already begun, Lin, who directed five of the “Fast & Furious” films, abruptly quit last week without explaining why and without a replacement.

“I’ve never seen anything like it. Lin’s giving up $10 or $20 million,” one veteran producer who is not involved in his film said.

“Diesel shows up late to the set. He doesn’t know his lines. And he shows up out of shape,” my source tells me.

Variety reports the search for a new director could be costing Universal $600,000 to $1 million per day, as it pays to keep key crew and cast members in limbo.

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Apparently it was because of friction with him and Vin

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

I figured. It seems no one but the original core cast fukks with Vin.

I don’t know why dude wouldn’t want to bring his A game to a franchise that ultimately will be his lasting legacy. Showing up late, not knowing your lines, pissing off the director to the point where he’d rather QUIT and lose out on millions of dollars than work with you.

With him and the Rock i can kind of get it. Two Alphas. Two Huge Egos. Vin may have felt his “territory” was being impeded upon. Abd ultimately The Rock was needed to continue making the franchise a hit

Lin may not be “needed” for the F&F franchise but I figure that the blowback from someone like Lin (who is credited with resurrecting the franchise with Parts 3,4, and 5; AND introducing one of the series most beloved characters in Han) leaving the franchise culminating movies isn’t going to go over well with fans.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I figured. It seems no one but the original core cast fukks with Vin.

I don’t know why dude wouldn’t want to bring his A game to a franchise that ultimately will be his lasting legacy. Showing up late, not knowing your lines, pissing off the director to the point where he’d rather QUIT and lose out on millions of dollars than work with you.

With him and the Rock i can kind of get it. Two Alphas. Two Huge Egos. Vin may have felt his “territory” was being impeded upon. Abd ultimately The Rock was needed to continue making the franchise a hit

Lin may not be “needed” for the F&F franchise but I figure that the blowback from someone like Lin (who is credited with resurrecting the franchise with Parts 3,4, and 5; AND introducing one of the series most beloved characters in Han) leaving the franchise culminating movies isn’t going to go over well with fans.

The original cast are nobodies with any clout.

They can't afford to NOT get along with him.

I also hear Vin wanted to bring back the character "Mia" again even though her part wasn't even in the script....."la familia" :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original cast are nobodies with any clout.

They can't afford to NOT get along with him.
Man convinced them not to do any spinoffs because "family" although he's getting a bigger paycheck as a producer on all the films:mjlol:

Had them defending that shyt talking about the promise they made and Rock hit them with the :gucci::camby:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Vin doesn't give af because the International BO saves him every time unfortunately :francis: He could direct and write the script himself and those idiots would eat it up like fresh slice bread :snoop: Are only hope is for audiences like China to smarten up like they did with Transformers.