Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You must be retarded the way you're talking, its the Most successful movie franchise for being corny, now they're planning spinoffs no one asked for, like anyone wants to see Michelle Rodriguez solo flicks and more Dwayne Johnson trash

:mjlol: Now you're changing the topic to spinoffs because you know I'm right. The franchise is in the BILLIONS for box office revenue. Smarten up next time.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: Now you're changing the topic to spinoffs because you know I'm right. The franchise is in the BILLIONS for box office revenue. Smarten up next time.
Like garbage movies dont make money, I'm adding in facts because you're too retarded to understand what youre even saying

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OK, so I just saw this shyt today with my sister, brother in law, my girl, and her son. and her son, who's 19, was the ONLY one who hated it.

I thought it was wildly outlandish, and wasn't sure why they had aquaman playing half a :wrist:

that said, the outer space shyt was unbelieveable, but this movie took it to levels waaayyyy beyond that to say the least.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Went in for the fukkery Mamoa was going to bring and left satisfied. :ehh:

Breh was on one times a thousand. :laff:

man, that dude was a total trip.

john cena was really underutilized. so was statham. but with a cast this size it's hard to get everyone in the family ample screentime.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This was your first reply to me and it was dumb as fukk. The series been going on for 20+ years making bank and you say "nobody" trying to see the sequels lol. Dummy
Like the 50 shades sequels didn't make bank too smh Retard

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yo Vin xXx is calling you. You're getting up there in age. There are other franchises. This one is getting milked dry.