Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
You sound like a hurt fakkit. Don't watch them then :manny: These Marvel stans are truly pathetic lol.
Says the cock blower with the marvel character in his Avatar. I'm enjoying the movies for the time being but recognize this shyt is going to get old real quick, Michelle Rodriguez is a trump loving Mexican dyke, Rock is unjustly full of himself with his shytty movies and No one wants to see the rest of these nobody's in anything else

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I mean it’s been three Thor movies
It’s been 12 F&F movies lol with at minimum 3 more otw
Again they can keep making good Thor movies long term, no one wants to see the fast franchise long term. Shyts like wrestling and is going to turn alot of ppl away

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The fukk checks for Tyrese, Luda and Sung Kang flicks outside of this franchise. Vin Diesels side projects have all been shytty since the jump

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Says the cock blower with the marvel character in his Avatar. I'm enjoying the movies for the time being but recognize this shyt is going to get old real quick, Michelle Rodriguez is a trump loving Mexican dyke, Rock is unjustly full of himself with his shytty movies and No one wants to see the rest of these nobody's in anything else

Liking Black Panther and Blade don't make someone a stan. What makes someone a stan is when a poster makes a quip about a random ass character and a guy parachutes in to starting caping. That's what you did. :mjlol:

I like Black Panther and guess what? Wakanda Forever kinda sucked. :manny:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again they can keep making good Thor movies long term, no one wants to see the fast franchise long term. Shyts like wrestling and is going to turn alot of ppl away
Last fast just did like 200 million plus lol

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Liking Black Panther and Blade don't make someone a stan. What makes someone a stan is when a poster makes a quip about a random ass character and a guy parachutes in to starting caping. That's what you did. :mjlol:

I like Black Panther and guess what? Wakanda Forever kinda sucked. :manny:
Black Panther comics are ass and Shyts been gay asf since they been erasing Tchala no wonder you like him

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I haven't read a BP comic in forever and the new movie was ass. What's the point you are trying to prove here. Go cape for Thor some more :mjlol:
How's me saying Thor has longevity a cape? Keep sucking off a franchise that's gonna be straight to Walmart DVD status in a few years

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
22 years isn't "longevity" now especially at the top of Hollywood lol
Thors been in print since 1962 dumbass, the fast movies started ripping off point break in 2001 and slowly became scary movie status without turning into comedic parody

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thors been in print since 1962 dumbass, the fast movies started ripping off point break in 2001 and slowly became scary movie status without turning into comedic parody

You sound like an idiot. Everyone is well aware how long Thor has been around. You talking down to one of the top 5 most successful franchises in movie history shows you know little about the topic.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
You sound like an idiot. Everyone is well aware how long Thor has been around. You talking down to one of the top 5 most successful franchises in movie history shows you know little about the topic.
You must be retarded the way you're talking, its the Most successful movie franchise for being corny, now they're planning spinoffs no one asked for, like anyone wants to see Michelle Rodriguez solo flicks and more Dwayne Johnson trash