RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Italy were :wow: Amazing coaching.

Treble lock inshallah.

inshallah akhwani. :blessed:

Excited to see what Conte can do. Don't think we have the players to run his system tho. Roman's gonna have to open the check book.

most deff. They have a solid spine and core in that team. That CB pairing of bonnuci-Chiellini is :lawd:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Were they really dirty?

btw yeah that's like their trademark

They were typical Italians. Spread out the yellow cards lol.

A couple times when Belgium were about to have a decent run at goal Italians impeded them and took one for the team.

Some of those counters could've been lethal.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone smiley that origi face
rGu5Zhx.png
2Qxv3ls.png

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh, isn't it a little ironic that you're claiming that I believe everything that I see in the media when everything you just typed sounds like it came from a British news outlet? I like to get info from both sides before forming an opinion. I didn't see any of what you're talking about in the videos/images. I keep hearing about women and children but all I saw was a bunch of grown ass men running away like cowards and a huge group of belligerent ass British fans getting the absolute shyt kicked out of them by a group of Russians that was about 15 times smaller out in the streets...all men. Also, I've read that French fans actually teamed up with the Russians to kick the shyt out of the British fans that have been acting like animals in the days leading up to the match. None of this Ultras/Hooligans bullshyt that's plastered all over the news. Where does it even say that they were hooligans outside of Daily Mail and other British media sites? How is this even confirmed if none were arrested?

352AAE5400000578-3636705-image-m-59_1465679485757.jpg
352ABE5100000578-3636705-image-a-78_1465680640873.jpg

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
shyt brehs :mjcry:

Shootout to my fratelli azzuri, great game. I had a feeling we wouldn't beat y'all (I'm not buying the whole Belgium is a favoite thing), especially after last game in Novembre, was too close then. We're not in the same league as the main teams yet, whatever the FIFA rankings say.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i dare lukaku come out and say he deserves to play for a champions league team again :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

matter of fact, i dare him to come out and say he is amongst the best strikers in the world again too :pacspit::pacspit:

and if conte even thinks about bringin him back :ufdup::pacspit:

@SCORCH @Trill Evans @Roid Jones @Premeditated @Jazzy B.

brehs, speakin of conte, i know its only the first game and all...but what do ya'll think? :patrice: If italy plays like this all tournament, i can't wait to see what he does at the bridge next season. :noah::wow:

Seems like Conte wants his players to run a lot like Mourinho. Which means that fraud Oscar most likely isn't going anywhere :martin:

Don't see what he wants to do working unless we bring in about 4 players :yeshrug:.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
this is all facts, I have never in my life ever encountered anyone in this country who explicitly hated russia like i have for many other countries. I have never in my life had or even heard a conversation about putin, positive or negative...we literally give 0% of a fucc about russia :yeshrug: it does seem like the russians still think this is the 1980's or something

btw gilver, have you ended up in a scuffle yet or have you managed to steer clear of the fights and only just see sh1t go down? are you going to any more games? and were the tickets expensive?
I've only witnessed one close quarters, where a group of Russian fans over the road from the bar we were singing at took exception to it and marched over the road(heavily outnumbered, maybe 6 at most).

One of them suffered one of the cleanest KO's i've ever seen. Another got half-dropped then kicked up the arse for his trouble on his way down. Which tbf was quite funny i will admit. The rest decided against it.

A bit earlier than that a solo Russian fan was walking past on the same side as us and i'm not sure if he'd been hiding in a cave and missed it all but decided to sing infront of us and hold his flag up. An England fan threw a whole pint in his face(what a waste), at which point i jumped infront of him and walked him down the street so he didn't get himself murdered. I then proceeded to have a drunken conversation about peace, love and harmony with him and a couple other Russians who happened by.

I/we avoided most of it though, or at least kept a distance. I'm not trying to get actually injured over football, much as i love it.

I've just got back to England but i may go back out if we get to the QF/SF.

I paid face value for my Russia ticket so €55. They were going for about €120-140 i think though. Wales game you'd struggle to get one for under €300 at this point. But that's a properly big one.