Official Euro 2016 Thread

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Belgium like the dutch are a collection of individuals. (Dutch 2014 world cup run was a one off)
:ufdup:you take that back. 3 time finalists in the World Cup and the Dutch unlike this trash have actually won the European cup before in dominating fashion. :mjcry:Holland is just unlucky, they are kinda like the mid 00s Phoenix suns in that they revolutionized the game but just couldn't cross the finish line........fukking Germany.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
I meant recently breh no shade on the dutch they will always be the benchmark for total football
:ufdup:you take that back. 3 time finalists in the World Cup and the Dutch unlike this trash have actually won the European cup before in dominating fashion. :mjcry:Holland is just unlucky, they are kinda like the mid 00s Phoenix suns in that they revolutionized the game but just couldn't cross the finish line........fukking Germany.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I need an emoticon out of that :damnifuccedupbrah: :mjlol:
full
From a different game but still...

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Best hope Belgium got long term is they get knocked out in humiliating fashion and give wilmots the boot. The team needs a better coach, on paper they should be challenging and have a Spain type run winning trophies.

Cagny

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Italy
Italian from Italy on The Coli :lupe: Howd you find this forum?

Giovinco played well in the qualifiers he got called up to. Conte just hating with the strong anti- North American bias:wow:

I found it with the Master P vs Pimp C topic

Btw I would've called Giovinco or Pavoletti instead of Eder who's been trash since January.
Can't complain about Conte in general tho. On paper this is one of the worse italian teams of the last 30 years, I'd say he made a miracle considering how we played today

Last edited:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
i dare lukaku come out and say he deserves to play for a champions league team again :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

matter of fact, i dare him to come out and say he is amongst the best strikers in the world again too :pacspit::pacspit:

and if conte even thinks about bringin him back :ufdup::pacspit:

@SCORCH @Trill Evans @Roid Jones @Premeditated @Jazzy B.

brehs, speakin of conte, i know its only the first game and all...but what do ya'll think? :patrice: If italy plays like this all tournament, i can't wait to see what he does at the bridge next season. :noah::wow:

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
i dare lukaku come out and say he deserves to play for a champions league team again :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

matter of fact, i dare him to come out and say he is amongst the best strikers in the world again too :pacspit::pacspit:

brehs, speakin of conte, i know its only the first game and all...but what do ya'll think? :patrice: If italy plays like this all tournament, i can't wait to see what he does at the bridge next season. :noah::wow:
Excited to see what Conte can do. Don't think we have the players to run his system tho. Roman's gonna have to open the check book.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Italy were :wow: Amazing coaching.

Treble lock inshallah.