Official Euro 2016 Thread

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
:stopitslime: Messi was :trash: at the 2010 World Cup. 4 years later and he leads Argentina to the final. Count out CR7 and he'll score a hattrick. :smugfavre:
when did that happen? :dwillhuh:

Mascherano, Garay and Di Maria had better world cups than Messi

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: Messi was :trash: at the 2010 World Cup. 4 years later and he leads Argentina to the final. Count out CR7 and he'll score a hattrick. :smugfavre:

Can you fukking read, did I say Ronaldo was done? also Messi was 23 in 2010, Ronaldo is 31 NOW, yes he still has goals in him but the wane has started

Anwulika

All Star
Daps

The day they get Charlie Hebdo'ed I'll react in exactly that same way I did when Charlie Hebdo got Charlie Hebdo'ed. Straight :manny:

They really don't like successful and arrogant black men/women. They just don't like the fact that Sterling is the most expensive English player ever and he just so happens to be a black man. Even worse (for them), he likes black women. I'm so tried of the British media these days, I pay no attention to what they say when it comes to black people as they have an obvious agenda. They're doing the same type of character assassination to Sterling that they did to Naomi Campbell.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

I mean what are they supposed to do? The elite players in the world only get a couple weeks off a year between club and national team play. I see nothing wrong with taking a vacation before going back and having to start training with the club again. Doesn't mean Rooney isn't embarrassed and humiliated by his and England's play.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean what are they supposed to do? The elite players in the world only get a couple weeks off a year between club and national team play. I see nothing wrong with taking a vacation before going back and having to start training with the club again. Doesn't mean Rooney isn't embarrassed and humiliated by his and England's play.
Look at the headlines , Sterling's name is accompanied by flop and Rooney who did nothing special is not targeted. The Telegraph had a counter on their page showing how much Sterling had made while readers were on that page. They made sure that they mention how much he earns and how much he cost City in everything they mentioned him.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think he was showing the difference between how rooney and sterling are portrayed