Official Euro 2016 Thread

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Damn I didn't want to admit it but C.Ron is starting to decline :mjcry1:

:lupe:

perhaps...

this tournament isn't doing any favours for suggesting he still has it

but he came off another fantastic domestic season so until he slows down then I won't believe it yet

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

perhaps...

this tournament isn't doing any favours for suggesting he still has it

but he came off another fantastic domestic season so until he slows down then I won't believe it yet
Numbers wise, yeah but... :patrice:

Ronaldo doesn't play well any more; he just scores goals. Sounds like an absurd criticism (I know) but it is what it is :dame:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said Portugal will make the semis in the group stage and some brehs talked reckless. Here we are.

@Max B I want an apology statement for all that shyt you talked by 8 pm Eastern Time :ufdup:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Numbers wise, yeah but... :patrice:

Ronaldo doesn't play well any more; he just scores goals. Sounds like an absurd criticism (I know) but it is what it is :dame:

yeah he's become more of a goal scorer exclusively now

looks like Bale does the heavy lifting in terms of ball carrying like Ronaldo used to do so effortlessly

but also being part of a fluid front 3 and generally playing more up front instead of on the wings strictly means his game has changed

I think age has definitely played a part in it, not that he doesn't have the stamina/quickness but he's relegated himself to a striker looking to play more without the ball and just finish chances

what worries me is he looks scared to take on players like he used to. he gives up the ball early and then makes his runs into pockets of space.

sosaa

All Star
Daps
if portugal wins this ishh :mjlol::blessed:

they be makin all these mfs mad as shyt..im tellin yall that team would be smashin the competition if they had a competant striker

can't wait for France game tho..Pogba aint been showin up :francis: