Daps
Reppin
NULL
--------------Martial--------------
Payet---Griezmann---Coman
---------Pogba----Kante----------
Evra--Mangala--Koscielny--Sagna
----------------Llloris-----------------

This is the line-up I would have. Mangala is better than Rami and I don't believe the right-footed or left-footed shyt for central defenders is as relevant as the defensive capabilities first.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
For a group of self proclaimed hooligans they're not actually very good at following the unwritten rules.

Over the past few days they've been attacking anyone in sight who even looks English, there's a rule that you don't attack people in football shirts. Genuine hooligans don't wear shirts.

They also brought weapons to a fist fight.

Oh and not to mention in the stadium when they charged the section that had families in.

If you think seeing a kid that's about 10 year old screaming in fear while his dad tries to lift him over the railing before he gets crushed in the stampede or worse attacked, is gully, then cool.

Saw it with my own eyes. This whole thing has been skewed in the media(to be fair there seems to be more reasoned debate emerging in the last day or so).

Russia turning up to fight England like it's the 80's. I spoke to several(more reasonable) Russians and even they said, and this is a quote "they came to fight the best hooligans". Somehow they don't understand this culture thankfully doesn't really exist any more in England.

They're lucky the British government confiscated 4,000 passports of known hooligans before the tournament.
Stop this. You out in France, we got the vids.

It's known that there are known hooligans from England out there, people with previous banning orders. Certain journos have stated it.

And who said anything about fist fight? Want Queensbury rules, go hit the gym.

All that's happening is what has always happened. England invented something, the rest of the world snatched it and made it better. The Oi Oi types are simply being outclassed by shrewder, tougher hooligans :manny:

Jards

All Star
Daps
--------------Martial--------------
Payet---Griezmann---Coman
---------Pogba----Kante----------
Evra--Mangala--Koscielny--Sagna
----------------Llloris-----------------

This is the line-up I would have. Mangala is better than Rami and I don't believe the right-footed or left-footed shyt for central defenders is as relevant as the defensive capabilities first.
Mangala is :trash:

One of the defenders in the PL. 40 mil transfer fee might make him the worst.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
"Somehow they don't understand this culture thankfully doesn't really exist any more in England" :jbhmm:

Well, you can understand the confusion when they open their eyelids and see this

ClD6U5FWAAAzKMC.jpg

England thugs out there throwing bottles and hiding their hands.

Take your beating like men and tell Collymore to stop telling

:huhldup:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
No breh i'm here cuz i'm Italian

The question should be.. What am I doing on the coli

:heh: Sorry man, I use to live out there in Fruili. Good times, but anyways yeah nikka what the fukk?