Official Euro 2016 Thread

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: fukkin euro cacs
Ordinarily I'd agree but.............:francis:those Gypsies are the fukking worst I'm sorry but they are literally taught to lie, steal, and everything from the moment they can walk. I like most Americans had no idea until I was more acclimated to them then it was literally avoid them like the plague.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Watching the ESPN feed? Max Bretos is trash and soccer is supposed to be his specialty :pachaha:

It's like Gus Johnson gained a Hispanic accent and never stopped calling the sport.
:ufdup: talking like that about the legend Max Bretos.

Back in 2000s when we had to listen Tommy "auld onion bag" Smyth spout his nonsense because ESPN didn't give a shyt about soccer, Max Bretos and the goat Christopher "I used to train Robberto Baggio" Sullivan with his indecipherable accents were spitting game on daily basis.

Max would call a Word Club Championship game played in Japan at 4am, commentate an Earthquakes game with Christopher Sullivan and then he would be on a taped Argentinian Clasura match with some Spanish breh all in the same day :damn:

And these day ESPN is pushing women who sound like they should be voicing turn by turn navigation systems while my breh Christopher Sullivan is nowhere to be seen :mjcry:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Ordinarily I'd agree but.............:francis:those Gypsies are the fukking worst I'm sorry but they are literally taught to lie, steal, and everything from the moment they can walk. I like most Americans had no idea until I was more acclimated to them then it was literally avoid them like the plague.

Nah breh, i can't condone them tossing money to the kids like they're in a zoo, shyt reeks of white supremacy. And those are kids breh, no child chooses to be poor. even hobos in America would fight you if tossed some coins at em like that.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I have a feeling tomorrow's match is gonna merit one of those ESPN "Soccer Stories" joints

People shyt on Rambo but he's a fighter, his career almost ended as soon as it began b/c of a severe leg injury; tomorrow he'll be playing Wales' biggest match in 58 years when they lost to Pele's Brasil in the World Cup Quarterfinals

Craig Burley's take is gonna be guarenteed fukkery too :bryan:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't mean to turn a football thread into politics but this post got me legit heated...

They're not gypsies...

They're migrants that came over on rafts from war torn countries...

and whose responsible for them being there? All those cave dweller European nations that joined W's "coalition" to destabilize the middle east...So not only did these demonic CAC pieces of shyt make these children homeless and put them through hell...now you're fukking upset because they're begging on your streets for a coin to buy something eat...:stopitslime:

Then you wonder why these kids grow up and become militants...

fukking idiots...

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh, i can't condone them tossing money to the kids like they're in a zoo, shyt reeks of white supremacy. And those are kids breh, no child chooses to be poor. even hobos in America would fight you if tossed some coins at em like that.
Fair enough ur probably right that is kinda fukked up, I think they are gypsies though. Had a bad experience in Paris with them, one of them tried to steal my wallet and his mother or sister or idk wtf she was started going off on me like I was the one who did something wrong.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
France Has yet to play their best game.

That home crowd is gonna put a batterie in their back, watch.

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Who is calling the England game tomorrow? I mean I'll be watchin on mute at the office but I'll be :banderas:at all the piff they spitting when I get home to the pvr

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't mean to turn a football thread into politics but this post got me legit heated...

They're not gypsies...

They're migrants that came over on rafts from war torn countries...

and whose responsible for them being there? All those cave dweller European nations that joined W's "coalition" to destabilize the middle east...So not only did these demonic CAC pieces of shyt make these children homeless and put them through hell...now you're fukking upset because they're begging on your streets for a coin to buy something eat...:stopitslime:

Then you wonder why these kids grow up and become militants...

fukking idiots...

They are Gypsies, breh.

No migrant from the Middle East/Africa is going to Europe to beg on the skreets. They outchea either gettin certs or fukkin shyt up.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ClBWEcxWgAEO9HE.jpg

lol