Official Euro 2016 Thread

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mangala is :trash:

One of the defenders in the PL. 40 mil transfer fee might make him the worst.
Breh did you watch him against Zlatan in the City-PSG champions league games? Obviously he was overpaid like most City players (Raheem...) but my point remains. He is better than Rami. The other alternative in the France bench at the moment is Umtiti.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Breh did you watch him against Zlatan in the City-PSG champions league games? Obviously he was overpaid like most City players (Raheem...) but my point remains. He is better than Rami. The other alternative in the France bench at the moment is Umtiti.
You're judging him on one game? He's been inconsistent for City and has done little to warrant a place over the steadier Rami

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:ufdup: talking like that about the legend Max Bretos.

Back in 2000s when we had to listen Tommy "auld onion bag" Smyth spout his nonsense because ESPN didn't give a shyt about soccer, Max Bretos and the goat Christopher "I used to train Robberto Baggio" Sullivan with his indecipherable accents were spitting game on daily basis.

Max would call a Word Club Championship game played in Japan at 4am, commentate an Earthquakes game with Christopher Sullivan and then he would be on a taped Argentinian Clasura match with some Spanish breh all in the same day :damn:

And these day ESPN is pushing women who sound like they should be voicing turn by turn navigation systems while my breh Christopher Sullivan is nowhere to be seen :mjcry:

:ehh:
This is all true.
I still don't like his commentary.