Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
don't post in here much but the hallucination scene with Nate felt like homages to The Shining especially the 1st zoom in on him in the crowd
Exact same thought. That was a classic Kubrick zoom. And then the part that followed felt like when Jack was staring at that broad in the room

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
called that cal/Nate shyt.

ash got a spider sense for fukkery.

fez really smitten Lexi.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I feel like the Fez shyt happened before the play. I’m guessing he gets arrested, gets into a big fight, or gets killed, and that’s why he wasn’t at the play. I can’t imagine him missing the start of the play, given that Lexi and him talk every day.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like the Fez shyt happened before the play. I’m guessing he gets arrested, gets into a big fight, or gets killed, and that’s why he wasn’t at the play. I can’t imagine him missing the start of the play, given that Lexi and him talk every day.
I was confused why he was taking forever to get ready while the play had been on. But when he gets the text about his seat at the end implies that whole part was before the play started

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Lexi had that fukk nikka Nate under PRESSURE :mjlol:

I haven't seen someone that nervous since akademiks :russ:

dj-akademiks-nervous.gif

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
show has next to zero morally upright characters and i like it, all these kids are screwed...even lexy now because this play was just a selfish cry for attention, she know gaddam well she dun ruined many things with this
1 more episode left and the show is done for the season
this ending has to wrap up all storylines......thats gonna be tough.
they'll never get to do a s3, zen has like 100 movies to shoot and honestly we dont need it
its high school, ending should be very open
not sure if good show or guilty pleasure, perhaps a little of both.

Ash tray simply walking in to the living room and sitting down on the chair next to dude had dude under pressure:mjlol: these are moments i like the best.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
show has next to zero morally upright characters and i like it, all these kids are screwed...even lexy now because this play was just a selfish cry for attention, she know gaddam well she dun ruined many things with this
1 more episode left and the show is done for the season
this ending has to wrap up all storylines......thats gonna be tough.
they'll never get to do a s3, zen has like 100 movies to shoot and honestly we dont need it
its high school, ending should be very open
not sure if good show or guilty pleasure, perhaps a little of both.

Ash tray simply walking in to the living room and sitting down on the chair next to dude had dude under pressure:mjlol: these are moments i like the best.

might as well have Rue die of an OD lol

i literally dont care about her storyline

Nate and the Dope Boys done hijacked the show
:russ:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This show is getting all of the awards :hubie:The amount of fukkery this season been incredible - from Cassie hiding in the tub, to the drug deal where they meet the smackhead chick, the whole 'Grand Theft Rue-to' episode and now this. We might be rocking at Empire/ Power levels.

Lexi ethering Nate's entire existence was just :laff::laff::laff:

Their mom's reactions were amazing - from the :gladbron:the first time she saw herself on stage to the :mjcry: during the dancing flashback.

Rue - having just come out of the other side of a mean bout of self reflection herself - watching the whole play like :leon::mjlol:

Rue's mom finally just telling her she's gonna focus on her sister was a relief. :wow:

Ash is about to carve old boy up something terrible. :picard:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
don't post in here much but the hallucination scene with Nate felt like homages to The Shining especially the 1st zoom in on him in the crowd

The last shot with Cassie staring through the glass reminded me of Jack Nicholson after he smashes through the door too.:yeshrug: :ld:

Last edited: