Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
she knew that nate was doing that wicked shyt and was ok with it as long as it meant nate didn’t get in trouble. she’s an enabler and a dumbass.
I think Maddie is an enabler, but she didn't know what Nate was doing. She knew she could make him do shyt, but didn't know that.

Again, Nate choked out Maddie and made Tyler take the wrap for that.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I agree. She’s alluding to her knowing about the CDs and knowing that Nate found out about them. If they did try to do that angle this late, it would be extremely sloppy. Michael from The Wire is a perfect way to allude to that. I don’t believe anything PHYSICALLY happened to Nate when he was young but mentally he’s scarred.

the scene him and Cal were wrestling on the floor and he broke down tells me he saw himself as those guys on the CDs.
Yeah, that makes more sense than the molestation.

There's also a third brother in the family photos though. Maybe something happened to him and fukked Nate up.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
There's also a third brother in the family photos though. Maybe something happened to him and fukked Nate up.
I doubt that as well. Besides the photo on the wall, we haven’t been given other hints or clues about the third brother.

If the writers were smart, they would of explore a storyline in S3 regarding Nate’s older brother. How does Cal look at him? Is he the reason he had to marry his wife and not embrace his sexuality? What’s him and Nate’s dynamic? Was he a male figure Nate looked up to?

If they ignore him and try to start from the ground up with the third brother, that’ll make the story even more cluttered than it is.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Edit: I’m completely wrong so ignore this post.

I doubt that as well. Besides the photo on the wall, we haven’t been given other hints or clues about the third brother.
They talked about the third brother during the Nate episode last season. He is the oldest and got the fukk outta dodge.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
did nates mom insiuate that Nate was abused "round 8 or 9" when he "became darker".. most likely his dad smh ..

Yup she basically hints that Nate got molested:francis:

I don't think that's it. She was phishing trying to see if Nate would tell her what caused him to go dark when he did.

I'm not even sure she even knows about the tapes

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I get it. Your aesthetic is basic suburban white girl.

Judd Apatow directed the 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up. Wrote Pineapple Express. Helped blow up the careers of Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, and Steve Carell, among others.
James Franco as well.

He’s a great director but only seems to have smoke for black folks accused of things ( Bill Cosby, R.Kelly, Micheal Jackson ect..)

Just an observation

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who’s ready to admit that Sydney Sweeney has been carrying this season with her acting?
It's still Zendaya > the rest but she's making the best out of a dumb ass character. This, The Voyeurs, White Lotus. She's next up.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
They saying don’t expect season 3 for another 2-3 years because of Zendayas filming schedule
:francis: