mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Never thought about the molestation angle, but I’m 100% sure it wasn’t by Cal.

I agree. She’s alluding to her knowing about the CDs and knowing that Nate found out about them. If they did try to do that angle this late, it would be extremely sloppy. Michael from The Wire is a perfect way to allude to that. I don’t believe anything PHYSICALLY happened to Nate when he was young but mentally he’s scarred.

the scene him and Cal were wrestling on the floor and he broke down tells me he saw himself as those guys on the CDs.
Damn, they calling out Sam Levinson for unnecessary nude scenes

“Euphoria’s” Minka Kelly Called Director Sam Levinson Out For An Uncomfortable Nude Scene After Two Other Actors Made Similar Claims

In all of these instances, the dude fell back but it is interesting he asks.

I don't think he asks this for the male actors though. Usually the penis is attached to someone in the background or has no face.
To keep it a stack, buddy has made some questionable decisions from nudity scenes to casting to the themes of certain characters. I wouldn’t be surprised if allegations or bad news came out once the show’s hype dies down.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I agree. She’s alluding to her knowing about the CDs and knowing that Nate found out about them. If they did try to do that angle this late, it would be extremely sloppy. Michael from The Wire is a perfect way to allude to that. I don’t believe anything PHYSICALLY happened to Nate when he was young but mentally he’s scarred.

the scene him and Cal were wrestling on the floor and he broke down tells me he saw himself as those guys on the CDs.
Thinking about it more, I think Nate discovered those CDs around the age of 9 or 10. I think you are right.

To keep it a stack, buddy has made some questionable decisions from nudity scenes to casting to the themes of certain characters. I wouldn’t be surprised if allegations or bad news came out once the show’s hype dies down.
Yeah, it's very possible.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
  • Dap
Reactions: ADP

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Damn, they calling out Sam Levinson for unnecessary nude scenes

“Euphoria’s” Minka Kelly Called Director Sam Levinson Out For An Uncomfortable Nude Scene After Two Other Actors Made Similar Claims

In all of these instances, the dude fell back but it is interesting he asks.

I don't think he asks this for the male actors though. Usually the penis is attached to someone in the background or has no face.
That’s why Zendaya put a lid on that like “fukk with me if you want :ufdup:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nate really out here trying to usurp Dan Scott as the most villainous character in a teen drama.