Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Only on episode three and its more dycks, wangs and penis photos and whatever phallus jargon you wanna use.

On an otherwise good show. It's like it's there for the sake of trying to make it raunchy and edgy. Skip that shiit breh.

I'm out of this.

/

The rest of the season has MUCH less of that so far.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Was at a friend’s house and she was watching this shyt. I had the :scust: face all night. Hot fukking garbage

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 6 of the first season. I dunno man. In some ways I like this shyt but the more I think about it the more turned off I get.

I know this is dramaticized but this shyt is ridiculous. No high school has this much action going on man. And this nicca Nate is the fukking Riddler or someshyt? I kind of want to bounce but I probably have to see this shyt through.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 6 of the first season. I dunno man. In some ways I like this shyt but the more I think about it the more turned off I get.

I know this is dramaticized but this shyt is ridiculous. No high school has this much action going on man. And this nicca Nate is the fukking Riddler or someshyt? I kind of want to bounce but I probably have to see this shyt through.

shyt ain't gotta be 100% realistic all the time. I went to a middle school close to Euphoria with the fukkery; pregnant 13 year olds fighting male security guards shoving them into the case of sports trophies, nikkas bringing guns and getting in fights on EOG test days, nikkas getting arrested with 2 pounds of weed in their backpack, all sorts of crazy shyt. Then I went to a square high school; craziest thing was some seniors letting the air out of all the bus tires.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that's it. She was phishing trying to see if Nate would tell her what caused him to go dark when he did.

I'm not even sure she even knows about the tapes

Agreed. I don't think Cal even knows the extent to which Nate knows about his fukkery. Zero chance Nate was molested by the dude. Come on. :mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You're in for a ride breh welcome
It's been a wild and intense ride, thus far. What's crazy is I saw most of these situations happen to people in real life back in high school. It makes me glad that the only thing that I ever did was smoke a little weed. I didn't even get into alcohol until after HS and College. This show was a good reminder that it's okay to be (mostly) square. I guess I'm looking at this with the POV of Lexi (the observer) right now.

I think the most infuriating scene (outside of the stuff going on with Nate) came from Rue herself when she went to Laurie, proposed being a drug dealer, and confidently rode down the block on her bike, dragging a suitcase full of drugs, as Westside Connection's "Gangsta Nation" played. And this was all after Laurie threatened to put her in child sex trafficking (there's someone behind that door, BTW.) The situation with Laurie never got mentioned in the last episode that's up and I have a feeling some sinister shyt is about to go down as the season comes to a close.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Lexi's mom like
TbHv6wM.png