Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Who’s ready to admit that Sydney Sweeney has been carrying this season with her acting?

Youre alone on this hill breh.

As much as i love all the titties, dude was kinda OD on the nude scenes. Not complaining but i could see some of the actresses being like:gucci: again?

Can def see metoo going down with Sam in 4-5 years. I guarantee he pushed up on somebody

He seems like a habitual line stepper

elizjon

Pro
Daps
I may be misremembering, but the only bad thing Maddy did was set that dude up for statutory rape.

I use only because the other characters have done worse. :skip:

there is literally nothing worse than that. once you got raperman attached to your name its over for you in this world. not to mention he’s only 22. I need tyler clarkson to have a Heisenberg-esque character arc if they bring him back.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
there is literally nothing worse than that.
I agree, but on this show most of the characters have actually done worse.

edit: Tyler got booked for assault, not statutory rape. Nate still has that over his head.

elizjon

Pro
Daps
I agree, but on this show most of the characters have actually done worse.

edit: Tyler got booked for assault, not statutory rape. Nate still has that over his head.

still a very scummy move by her. she’s arguably nates biggest enabler next to cal. i do think there are worse characters than her but making tyler choose between an assault or rape charge is the lowest thing anybody has done on the show.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
still a very scummy move by her. she’s arguably nates biggest enabler next to cal. i do think there are worse characters than her but making tyler choose between an assault or rape charge is the lowest thing anybody has done on the show.
Nah, Nate made him choose that. He choked out Maddie and left bruises on her.

elizjon

Pro
Daps
Nah, Nate made him choose that. He choked out Maddie and left bruises on her.

she knew that nate was doing that wicked shyt and was ok with it as long as it meant nate didn’t get in trouble. she’s an enabler and a dumbass.