Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
She was locked in the house and literally had to escape by climbing out of the master bedroom bathroom window.

:dahell:

Did you fall asleep before the episode ended?
:skip:

I think he meant if it was Laurie’s plan to sell Rue, why didn’t she just lock her in the room instead of letting her sleep on a guest bed. It begs the question had Rue stayed what would Laurie have done to her..

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think he meant if it was Laurie’s plan to sell Rue, why didn’t she just lock her in the room instead of letting her sleep on a guest bed. It begs the question had Rue stayed what would Laurie have done to her..
because...writing? That's all I got
:yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this was a good episode. outrunning the cops and breaking into the house and escaping after being found was wild but everything else seems on point.

i'm not a parent to a drug addict but it felt like rue's mom handled that poorly. of course this is TV so they need to be dramatic but i think any mother i know would have put their foot down and not take that shyt.
you say that cause youre not a mother

i know my mom would go to hell for me no matter how bad of a fukk up I was...and my mom was as no nonsense as it gets growing up

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm cool with it actually
Because ALL Black ppl are not built like that

Yeah, most won't let that happen
But Rues mom is into corny white dudes and lives around mostly white ppl
I don't see her as regular
Exactly. Lol at Rue being "black"

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"just take it one day at a time :myman:"

Word? So that's what she was doing wrong this whole time, you stupid bytch :mjlol: I'm glad Rue threw a truth grenade at her after that.

That being said, little things like that are good reminders that, for all the melodrama, these are still kids. Cassie is like 17/18; of course she wouldn't know what to say or do to actually help in an intervention for someone she only kinda fukks with anyway
nah...Cassie was actually right

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If Fez gonna have to clap that crew?

Why would Fez step in an help Rue? I’m glad this episode showed that he wasn’t about to put up with her bullshyt. She was bout to steal from his grandma. Now y’all think he’s gonna bring out the guns and go against the plug for her dumb decisions? :mjlol: