Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Daps
Rue is going to snitch on that crew or she can blackmail Cal for that hush money Jules didn't want and payoff Laurie. People act like she can't get work at a fast food spot and get that 7-8k in a few months.

Fez could probably pay it off considering he introduced Rue to her. He could make her work at the store to pay off her debt. I've concluded this show is based in San Bernandino.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Rue is going to snitch on that crew
You remember the last time a character tried to snitch on a drug dealer? and that was just Fez…
she can blackmail Cal for that hush money Jules didn't want and payoff Laurie
Cal long gone for now. How would Rue track him down?
People act like she can't get work at a fast food spot and get that 7-8k in a few months.
Laurie gave Rue until the end of the month, so that payment plan shyt won’t work. Rue dumping that jewelry on Laurie’s table proved she was a liability from the jump, and the plan was to lock her in that locked room all along
Fez could probably pay it off considering he introduced Rue to her. He could make her work at the store to pay off her debt
This ain’t Fez’s mess to clean. Rue went to Laurie herself after Fez told her it was an idiotic plan. Rue trying to steal Fez’s grandma’s pills created a small tear in their relationship that will abruptly rip apart.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Rue is going to snitch on that crew or she can blackmail Cal for that hush money Jules didn't want and payoff Laurie. People act like she can't get work at a fast food spot and get that 7-8k in a few months.

Fez could probably pay it off considering he introduced Rue to her. He could make her work at the store to pay off her debt. I've concluded this show is based in San Bernandino.

Who saving 8k with some piss ass mcdonalds job?:stopitslime: Even if she worked fulltime and could save every penny, itd still be 6 months minimum and i doubt Laurie intends to wait for her dough

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That Rue Intervention took me back to the Chrissy one in Sopranos, "even my own mudda, fukk you, you fukkin hooah" :mjlol: That addie ether hits different :lolbron:

Laurie's been plotting to sell Rue's lil snatch the whole time :picard: that $10K is nothing compared to what she would fetch in a one time sale or by setting up dates with pedos.

they brought ma into this :picard:

Daps

Haha San Bernardino I could see it. Why do you think?