Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
you say that cause youre not a mother

i know my mom would go to hell for me no matter how bad of a fukk up I was...and my mom was as no nonsense as it gets growing up
Being a mother has nothing to do with letting your child wild out and break doors:russ:

My mom would not have put up with that for so long

She would have been arranged for me to go somewhere else if she couldn't handle me

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
wow. i dont see it. Pine Barrens my nikka????
i think TV being trash the last 5 years has lowered yall standards smh

I can guarantee you nobody is going to be talking about this episode in 10-20 years the way ppl refer to Pine Barrens.
The Sopranos - Season 3, Episode 11 - Pine Barrens
Pine Barrens wasn’t all that to me compared to some of the other great Sopranos episodes, but I’ll leave that for another thread. :manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Being a mother has nothing to do with letting your child wild out and break doors:russ:

My mom would not have put up with that for so long

She would have been arranged for me to go somewhere else if she couldn't handle me
i agree with that
i thought he meant putting up with the drug use

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pine Barrens wasn’t all that to me compared to some of the other great Sopranos episodes, but I’ll leave that for another thread. :manny:
goat sopranos episode for me
most ppl would have it top 3 minimum. to me that and GoT Hardhome might be the greatest TV episodes period

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
goat sopranos episode for me
most ppl would have it top 3 minimum. to me that and GoT Hardhome might be the greatest TV episodes period
Can’t blame you there and I like it too. It got 16 awards. I see why folks love it since it takes the crew out of their element and fully embraces the absurdity. Influenced a lot of these other shows who have those occasional off-the-wall episodes.

I just can’t put it over the other gems like Whitecaps or Long Term Parking.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
you say that cause youre not a mother

i know my mom would go to hell for me no matter how bad of a fukk up I was...and my mom was as no nonsense as it gets growing up

i was talking about rue getting violent, kicking doors down and screaming in the mom and daughter's face. i know for a fact in my neighborhood the mom's wouldn't have balled up and cried on a bed. good chance they would have beat the daughter or at least stood up to her.

maybe she should have called the cops for help to take her to rehab like she said she would.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i was talking about rue getting violent, kicking doors down and screaming in the mom and daughter's face. i know for a fact in my neighborhood the mom's wouldn't have balled up and cried on a bed. good chance they would have beat the daughter or at least stood up to her.
yea. my mom is extremely compassionate but she didnt play around. slightest bit of disrespect and she was chasing us around the crib with a belt

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can’t blame you there and I like it too. It got 16 awards. I see why folks love it since it takes the crew out of their element and fully embraces the absurdity. Influenced a lot of these other shows who have those occasional off-the-wall episodes.

I just can’t put it over the other gems like Whitecaps or Long Term Parking.
What puts Pine Barrens above every other episode is the comedy.

Daps
She would be locked up in a room high off drugs the whole time anyway. She is underage and seemingly a virgin. She would go for top dollar. You acting like it would be junky Rue out there turning tricks at her own will. Nah.

I was gonna say Rue gonna have a minimum stint of turning 5 tricks a day for 6-7 months as the premium in house 1. Assuming they only charging $100/fukk. That’s 45k in 6 months. She’s gonna make that 10k back 10 times over in year.