Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Not sure if anyone actually has to deal with someone hooked on drugs but that shyt was a masterpiece. shyt hit home. The addict always blames everyone else why they are the way they are. shyt literally makes you start guessing your whole existence… that episode was crazy….

Lost my younger half-brother to heroin. I had already moved out of the house by the time he got into all that shyt. shyt brought back a ton of memories though. I'd go home to visit and see holes in walls. Stepdad had taken the door off my brother's room. I'd here stories of shyt being stolen from the house and found in pawn shops down the way. I'd loaned my mom my car for a weekend, and when i went back to pick it up, my subs in the trunk were gone and the glove compartment box (which I had left locked) had knife marks on it from someone trying to break in. Dude would disappear for days sometimes, would call me pleading for money (to go to a facility...nah, I ain't dumb). Mom would call me saying she was afraid to be in the house alone with him. He survived driving his car into a ditch during a bad storm. He survived getting knifed up at a deal gone bad. Dude went to the pen for possession for almost a year. Visited the day he came home, then left town on a Sunday. the next day he relapsed and OD'd. Sunday will be 9 years since he passed.

Long story short, the desperation, manipulation and all that shyt Rue showed in this past episode has a legit basis to it.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lost my younger half-brother to heroin. I had already moved out of the house by the time he got into all that shyt. shyt brought back a ton of memories though. I'd go home to visit and see holes in walls. Stepdad had taken the door off my brother's room. I'd here stories of shyt being stolen from the house and found in pawn shops down the way. I'd loaned my mom my car for a weekend, and when i went back to pick it up, my subs in the trunk were gone and the glove compartment box (which I had left locked) had knife marks on it from someone trying to break in. Dude would disappear for days sometimes, would call me pleading for money (to go to a facility...nah, I ain't dumb). Mom would call me saying she was afraid to be in the house alone with him. He survived driving his car into a ditch during a bad storm. He survived getting knifed up at a deal gone bad. Dude went to the pen for possession for almost a year. Visited the day he came home, then left town on a Sunday. the next day he relapsed and OD'd. Sunday will be 9 years since he passed.

Long story short, the desperation, manipulation and all that shyt Rue showed in this past episode has a legit basis to it.

that was deep man. Thanks for sharing that. What makes it worst is they blame everyone but themselves and they actually believe it’s everyone else’s fault… you get stuck not knowing how to help. You give up even and just let it be. Like when the mom told her she realized rue is not a good person…. That’s deep but real man. At what point do you just let it go and realize no matter what you do, you can’t help? Or can we? I don’t know.

Daps
Loved this episode as much as everyone else. I was ok with how much unrealistic unlikely shyt happened. The only thing that bothers me is that they built Laurie up to be so calculated and ruthless just to throw it all away this episode. Those cops could just be incompetent, that couple could just be idiots who used that dumb passcode, her moms was barely hanging on so not remembering to put on the childlock with all that she was trying to deal with seems plausible. But with Laurie, the whole reason they justified her offering an unknown commodity 50k in drugs (then lowered to 10k) was cuz Rue’s body was her collateral. She explicitly stated she didn’t believe junkie Rue would be able to pay her debt, so her fumbling the trafficking bag so stupidly ruined her character.

Instead of simply locking Rue up, she decided to lock everybody up in that death trap. Sure that’s the plan a woman like Laurie would go with. :troll:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Loved this episode as much as everyone else. I was ok with how much unrealistic unlikely shyt happened. The only thing that bothers me is that they built Laurie up to be so calculated and ruthless just to throw it all away this episode. Those cops could just be incompetent, that couple could just be idiots who used that dumb passcode, her moms was barely hanging on so not remembering to put on the childlock with all that she was trying to deal with seems plausible. But with Laurie, the whole reason they justified her offering an unknown commodity 50k in drugs (then lowered to 10k) was cuz Rue’s body was her collateral. She explicitly stated she didn’t believe junkie Rue would be able to pay her debt, so her fumbling the trafficking bag so stupidly ruined her character.

Instead of simply locking Rue up, she decided to lock everybody up in that death trap. Sure that’s the plan a woman like Laurie would go with. :troll:
She stated her government name so she obviously did her research on her. She shot her up with heroin when she had pills she could've given her to get her hooked. She could easily have her snatched up if she wants to but knows she's a junkie and will be back anyway

Daps
She stated her government name so she obviously did her research on her. She shot her up with heroin when she had pills she could've given her to get her hooked. She could easily have her snatched up if she wants to but knows she's a junkie and will be back anyway

So your theory is she is cool with Rue leaving cuz she’ll “be back anyways”…if that’s the case, why’d she padlock the front door? :skip:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
So your theory is she is cool with Rue leaving cuz she’ll “be back anyways”…if that’s the case, why’d she padlock the front door? :skip:
You think a high level drug dealer can't find a teenage junkie? Acting like her plan was to have Rue randomly show up to her place looking for more drugs. She was plotting to pimp her as soon as she gave her the suitcase of drugs.

Daps
You think a high level drug dealer can't find a teenage junkie? Acting like her plan was to have Rue randomly show up to her place looking for more drugs. She was plotting to pimp her as soon as she gave her the suitcase of drugs.

So you just gonna ignore the question? :dahell:

edit: but to answer your question, of course she feels she can find Rue. As I noted in my first post, that was her plan from the beginning. But when Rue came to her strung out, Laurie knew Rue wouldn’t be able to pay her back so she was moving forward with collecting on that collateral. Clearly she didn’t want Rue to leave. Junkie Rue could end up dead by tomorrow, then how would Laurie recoup her investment?

Last edited: