Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Technically Fez and Rue are now opps. She is going to be slinging on his turf and they have the same base too.

Fez is way smarter and his right hand man has NO issue pulling out the stick on someone :dame:

Rue gon wind up putting all that work in her nose and arm anyway and kidnapped/ransomed. Wouldn’t shock me if Fez will have to bail her out or seriously injure her himself just to stop her fukkery

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That busted up chick that hangs out with Fez and Ashtray, are those her actual lips? And I mean that as in they’re not using makeup or CGI effects, but her actual bloated lip filler lips??

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I guess nobody here read the spoilers that leaked :lupe: checked out why euphoria and Sam Levinson was trending on Twitter yesterday and found out that way. Mufukkas trying to catch Levinson lackin in LA to give him the beats. :russ:

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Fez is way smarter and his right hand man has NO issue pulling out the stick on someone :dame:

Rue gon wind up putting all that work in her nose and arm anyway and kidnapped/ransomed. Wouldn’t shock me if Fez will have to bail her out or seriously injure her himself just to stop her fukkery
You already know how this ends lol