Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I said in or on, so people don’t mistake me from talking from a high ground of being a “former street nikka”, but if you’ve ever been homeless in a city long term or in the street lifestyle this show feels like diet soda

I mean yes AND no.

I 100% get you.

But
1. Its TV.
2. Its set in the burbs in the 2020s, drug shyt ain't how it used to be when we were little. You don't get thrown out the house as quick, there's more acceptance etc. None of the people in this show are "street" besides Fez and Ashtray.

I got plenty addicts in my family, and I can tell you, for the ones that are still around the attitude is totally different from what it was like in the 90s.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
she might have figured that since rue didnt snitch after they got stripped and held at gun point, maybe she's legit? even then it still doesnt make much sense at all. The chick asked fez if he trusted her and if she was an addict. He answered both questions, but only said she dabbled (or something like that) and that she was family.

this could end up getting fez clapped because we know rue isn't getting trafficked. Is that rock bottom for Rue?
In the drug dealer’s mind, if Rue fails then she gonna sell her and friends p*ssy. Would make more money that way.

Realistically, for this show, someone has to get murdered.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
In the drug dealer’s mind, if Rue fails then she gonna sell her and friends p*ssy. Would make more money that way.

Realistically, for this show, someone has to get murdered.
it's jules or fezco. now jewel makes a LOT of sense given she's sparkin up a flame with Rue's dopeboy....but she's also a main character and trans. between Fezco and new dopeboy, the lesser supporting character probably gets clapped :mjcry:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Kelvin Harrison Jr. was supposed to be in this season but schedule conflicts changed plans. Wonder who he would’ve been playing.

Elliot? Mans would’ve killed it and that’s no shade to Dominic. Him and Alexa did their thing in Waves. :wow:

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Elliot's gonna fukk around and finesse the Ménage à trois :mjlit:
full

I thought Fez was done getting put in holes by Rue after last season, but now she's about to get him literally put in one :francis::damn:

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Technically Fez and Rue are now opps. She is going to be slinging on his turf and they have the same base too.
Rue is not selling shyt
She is just finessing the plug to feed her own addiction
She straight up told eliot the plan which was to basically get a dealer to give her a bunch of drugs and then get high all the time not make money etc

Its a crash dummy mission