Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've played on teams and been in locker rooms throughout HS and college, dudes are not just walking around with their dikks out like they depicting in this show.

Played basketball and baseball all 4 years in HS and 4 years of baseball in college, and I've never seen a teammates dikk and none of them dudes seen my shyt. The shyt is OD in this show.

:stopitslime:

Unless it's different for football and wrestlers :wrist:

I played football and basketball and never saw anyone do that. The locker room always smelled like ass, sweaty socks and Axe body spray though.

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
I guess nobody here read the spoilers that leaked :lupe: checked out why euphoria and Sam Levinson was trending on Twitter yesterday and found out that way. Mufukkas trying to catch Levinson lackin in LA to give him the beats. :russ:
what were the leaks?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
according to the leaks fez and ashtray get killed.

I’ve seen press screeners for the first seven episodes. If this is true, it’s in episode 8.

that said, episode 7 ends with fez and ashtray about to get a visit that could lead to your spoiler. the boyfriend of their new roommate set them up on some fukk shyt.

also, the end of episode 5 is crazy. fukking rue. :damn:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Damn I was thinking I was on to something with …

tyler-durden.gif

And apparently real spoilers were leaked?? :dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Amazing depiction of what’s it like to deal with somebody going through the highs and lows addiction. Somewhat original use of a trope that really needs to be earned. A lot of people gonna be smiddddacked by the rest of the season :wow:

And of course this sht is beautifully fcking shot too :wow: