Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I could see Rues sister either getting kidnapped and assaulted or killed.

Would be dark as hell, but the way her and her sister have interacted this season so far and her sister trusting that Rue is only smoking a bit of weed.

Or they could swerve the entire story have Rue snitch on the dealer and get them raided so she now has ‘free’ drugs but this puts her into conflict With Fezco as she’s taken out his supplier.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Rue met up with Lori, I swore we were watching a dream sequence.

I cannot believe this girl really did that shyt brehs

But then again, it really does show how irrational an addict can be.
Leave the house of a drug dealer that threatened to sell you and your friends into sex slavery like you left the candy lady house brehettes.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
She looks more masculine this season

Jules mentioned wanting to stop taking hormones in her therapy episode. Hunter co-wrote that one, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's stopped taking them in real life. Or it could just be the make-up/lighting or Hunter getting older.
In the after show interviews of ep3, Hunter mentioned that Sam wanted her to look more androgynous this season as opposed to her more feminine look in season 1.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've played on teams and been in locker rooms throughout HS and college, dudes are not just walking around with their dikks out like they depicting in this show.

Played basketball and baseball all 4 years in HS and 4 years of baseball in college, and I've never seen a teammates dikk and none of them dudes seen my shyt. The shyt is OD in this show.

:stopitslime:

Unless it's different for football and wrestlers :wrist:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I've played on teams and been in locker rooms throughout HS and college, dudes are not just walking around with their dikks out like they depicting in this show.

Played basketball and baseball all 4 years in HS and 4 years of baseball in college, and I've never seen a teammates dikk and none of them dudes seen my shyt. The shyt is OD in this show.

:stopitslime:

Unless it's different for football and wrestlers :wrist:
I never saw anybody even use the showers when I was in high school.