Reppin
NULL

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ran through the first season and special episodes to recap
Man Rue needs to hurry up and bush this girl/boy jules I mean she been fukking everyone but her but claims to love her the most but all she's done is spur her into another drug binge with her fickle love
Its nice to have Fez and Lexie get more focus
Nate is a scumbag
Man I can't tell how good it is to finally see lil meech on a show like this to bring in some black masculine energy because Mckay is such a hoe on this show its hard to see him ever getting a W
I would have swung on Nate even if I'm 5'8 and he's 6'4 that dude crossed the line with that shyt and Mckay just took it like a sucka

Nate got beat down to the white meat though his get back is gonna be epic if we go by the first season's standards pray for Fez

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody saying Nate's gonna get revenge on Fez but that's exactly what they shouldn't do. I love the show but last season they went overboard with Nate. He needs to be grounded more and Fez giving him that work was the way to do it.

Fez is out here dealing with legit goons and psychopaths and his backstory + the drug deal from hell drove that point home. Nate's just a high schooler and they need to focus on that distinction. Have him play his games with the rest of the kids at school. Doing anything to Fez should mean Nate's ending up in a box because Ash will put in that work.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lil Meech take his girl just have Nat

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody saying Nate's gonna get revenge on Fez but that's exactly what they shouldn't do. I love the show but last season they went overboard with Nate. He needs to be grounded more and Fez giving him that work was the way to do it.

Fez is out here dealing with legit goons and psychopaths and his backstory + the drug deal from hell drove that point home. Nate's just a high schooler and they need to focus on that distinction. Have him play his games with the rest of the kids at school. Doing anything to Fez should mean Nate's ending up in a box because Ash will put in that work.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lil Meech take his girl just have Nat
Yeah. Nate shouldn't be on some Dr. Doom shyt, an evil genius taking everyone down.

Jules, no one gives a fukk about her, Rue's little ass can't do shyt, McKay is soft, other high schoolers look at him like a god, but Fez is on a completely different level.

Life is like a Big Body Bes intro.

"I got 12 year olds that will put a hammer through your temple, I ain't even gotta give the order"

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. Nate shouldn't be on some Dr. Doom shyt, an evil genius taking everyone down.

Jules, no one gives a fukk about her, Rue's little ass can't do shyt, McKay is soft, other high schoolers look at him like a god, but Fez is on a completely different level.

Life is like a Big Body Bes intro.

"I got 12 year olds that will put a hammer through your temple, I ain't even gotta give the order"

Fez should have deaded that.

Homie is about to be laid up in a hospital as word spreads he got beat down. When he returns the other kids should look at him differently. Add on Travis smashing his girl and Nate should be feeling like the school bully who just got punked in front of everyone. I hope they humble him and tone things down instead of having him go psycho. Dude was a cartoon character last season and it didn't fit with the struggles the other kids were going through.

Sydney Sweeney is the GOAT for not hiding the goods. Girl ain't shy at all. Brought them thangs out right out the gate:steviej: