Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Ran through the first season and special episodes to recap
Man Rue needs to hurry up and bush this girl/boy jules I mean she been fukking everyone but her but claims to love her the most but all she's done is spur her into another drug binge with her fickle love
Its nice to have Fez and Lexie get more focus
Nate is a scumbag
Man I can't tell how good it is to finally see lil meech on a show like this to bring in some black masculine energy because Mckay is such a hoe on this show its hard to see him ever getting a W
I would have swung on Nate even if I'm 5'8 and he's 6'4 that dude crossed the line with that shyt and Mckay just took it like a sucka

Nate got beat down to the white meat though his get back is gonna be epic if we go by the first season's standards pray for Fez

Man, i watched the pilot ep and half way into the second episode... there's more dycks than boobs so far...

*in keenan voice*

"What's up with that... what's up with that... what's up with that?!?!?!"

But yeah, i knew there was something strange in Juelz panties. It was either an...

Undersized dyck...

or an oversized Klit!!! :ohlawd:

And that joc's dad is a flaming homo. Explains it. But i'll finish episode 2 tonight and finish off the rest of the season on the weeknds).

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie is about to be laid up in a hospital as word spreads he got beat down. When he returns the other kids should look at him differently. Add on Travis smashing his girl and Nate should be feeling like the school bully who just got punked in front of everyone.
Dude got his ass beat by someone much smaller than him and got his girl taken by someone that had a song on the radio.