Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope episode. The thing about this show is every character is trash but the actors play them very well. The only redeemable character to me is Fez and ashtray. Will see how Travis (lil meech) character is. Nate getting fukked up in the first episode was well deserved considering all the fukkery he caused last season. I feel maddy going to find out Nate fukked Cassie and that's going to push her to fukk lil meech on some spiteful jealousy shyt. I hope Travis is ready for that sociopathic muthafukka we seen how he did the last nikka that tried to fukk with Maddy.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
“There’s my heart” :russ:

Rue is really a real deal junkie

Fez didn’t seem this awkward last season. Maybe I’m tripping.

The cinematography once again is A1.

The Rue & Jules conversation felt authentic

Didn’t know this was filmed in Kodak. Wow.

Honestly this is how a season opener should be. Give us a quick refresher on the characters, introduce a few new ones and start a whole bunch of bullshyt on top of shyt that’s not even resolved yet. I love it

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
“There’s my heart” :russ:

Rue is really a real deal junkie

Fez didn’t seem this awkward last season. Maybe I’m tripping.

The cinematography once again is A1.

The Rue & Jules conversation felt authentic

Didn’t know this was filmed in Kodak. Wow.

Honestly this is how a season opener should be. Give us a quick refresher on the characters, introduce a few new ones and start a whole bunch of bullshyt on top of shyt that’s not even resolved yet. I love it
I don't think he was awkward as much as he was assessing how to deal with Nate. His walk and approach was much like his Grandmother's in the beginning going to shoot his dad, and he wondered how she'd handle someone like him

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh yeah, they filmed this whole season on actual PHOTO FILM. Kodak don’t even make film no more and they specifically printed it just for them to use to film this season. That’s ALOT of money and HBO is throwing the bag at this :wow:

Ratings are apparently through the roof and the show only gonna get bigger Zendaya said the season is gonna be real crazy.. :lupe:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Why would anyone think this was set in the 90s?
If you Google it the time period says the 90s but is referring the original so I could see why breh was mistaken. Probably a young breh that thinks tech has been like this from as long as he remembers lol

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Brehs am I missing out? Is this some HBO heat? :lupe:

I always thought this was some teenage shyt for girls but seems like a lot of brehs are watching this. Another poster said this show like Degrassi meets Twin Peaks. Is that cap? Cause if so I’m in :youngsabo:
It’s like if Degrassi was directed by Harmony Korine & Larry Clark.

Last edited: