Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This episode set the tone right. Not gonna lie, I got lowkey uncomfortable when ole boy had Zendaya in the shower and told her to strip.

Glad they didn’t show it, but Zendaya feels like the homie next door and a little sister that you don’t want nothing bad to happen to her. So when you see it happening on TV you feel helpless :to:

Fez putting the paws on Nate was SOOO satisfying to see :blessed: I haven’t felt that good seeing a fictional character get his ass whipped since Jon Snow gave Ramsey the beats on GoT.

Lil Meech getting more work outside BMF is a good look for him :obama:

Cassie hiding in the bathroom was both :russ: and :lupe:

Rue and Jules officially getting together is nice but you know by the end of the season it’s gonna go to shyt.

Especially with her new homeboy.

Like I said this episode set the tone for the rest of the season. And the trailer for what’s to come let’s us know that it’s just gonna get darker.

Oh yeah, they filmed this whole season on actual PHOTO FILM. Kodak don’t even make film no more and they specifically printed it just for them to use to film this season. That’s ALOT of money and HBO is throwing the bag at this :wow:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The real is back :blessed:

Episode 1 was the perfect premier for what`s probably going to be a darker season this time around. A lot was going on this episode. They don`t usually focus on this many characters in a single episode but it was great. The style/way the show is shot is still :wow:to.

Having to wait every week for a new episode:mjcry:I watched all of last season a few weeks after the finale aired.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I see my boy Lil Meech is gonna be clapping Maddy's cheeks this season :mjlit:

Which means that fakkit Nate is gonna try some shyt :francis: Meech & Fez better link up to deal with this parasite :birdman: