Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last 2 episodes were mad :russell::russell:Season has maybe 3 good episodes at this point.
100 percent. This school play shyt was terrible. Season 1 was 10x better. Fez and ash was the best thing about this season

euphoria got too much into its own hype and tried to be artistic. This season was wack af

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People who say "Ash was the best part" i can already see have very simple minds :mjlol:
his character regressed so much. Dude didn’t even have lines anymore after episode 3. He also became an idiot out of nowhere when he seemed much more reasonable and smarter in season 1. Did going thru puberty make him dumb? We’ll never know now.

Last edited:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
My girl.and i rewatched season 1 and the writing was a million times better

I appreciated and was entertained by all the fukkery on season 2 but man the writing fell off a cliff Wile Coyote style:francis:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My girl.and i rewatched season 1 and the writing was a million times better

I appreciated and was entertained by all the fukkery on season 2 but man the writing fell off a cliff Wile Coyote style:francis:
yup i really liked season1

season 2 was a chore to get through

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
FNOJ2VjXEAATXCB

:lolbron:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yeah the whole cast and Sam gonna get a BAG.... :wow:

With the latest viewership numbers, Euphoria now marks HBO’s second-most watched series, following behind Game of Thrones. Per HBO, Euphoria Season 2 episodes currently average 16.3 million viewers each across all platforms, making for the bet performance of a season for any HBO series other than Thrones since 2004. Viewership for the Season 2 premiere has also climbed up to 19 million total viewers in the United States.

Beyond making new milestones for HBO, Euphoria continues to be a social media juggernaut, becoming the most-tweeted about series of the decade, per Twitter, with approximately 34 million tweets in the United States. The teen drama was also the most social series of TV throughout its sophomore season across additional social media platforms Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, per Talkwater Social Content Ratings.
That’s crazy. Just being next to Thrones make Euphoria goated.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I honestly feel that’s what’s gonna happen next season. I have a feeling there is going to be a time jump and Gia is going to take over as the “narrator” and Rue is gonna “move out” and we won’t see a lot of her next season.

it only makes sense since both seasons only had her in the background. Especially with the part where she told her that she is gonna tell Rue about her life when she “comes back” from rehab.

This season seems to be the ending of Rue’s main story and she is just gonna kinda fade into the background while the rest the cast take the spotlight.
:usure: You really think they are going to make this show about anyone other then Zendaya? She is the draw, it’s her show, I don’t even want to see her character fade back, no that doesn’t make the most sense or is it a good idea
in retrospect, i spoke too soon. This season fizzled out at the end and i wouldn't be surprised if we got the 3rd/final season in 2024.
- laurie just let rue off for taking those drugs :snoop:
- all the flashbacks wasting time in episodes :snoop:
- weirdo song that started off good, but went on too long :snoop:
- the predictable stuff that went down with fez (outside of AT abandoning reason and going rambo) :snoop:
- Like someone else said, all the adults lacking accountability and the only adults we really saw in the auditorium being a drunk & transwoman with a 5 oclock shadow :scusthov: didnt even make sense

my comments on alexa demie and maude stand tho. and lexis play was good but not 2 whole episodes good

Truth. I was so ready for that damn play to end and they dragged it on for two damn hours. And those flash backs all felt like filler, I am glad I wasn’t the only one that wasn’t feeling those last two episodes

Just finishing S2. S1 was a lot better tbh. The Cassie and Nate storyline got tiring quickly. They could have killed off Nate and let Lil Meech and McKay's character's cook.

Like for real, Nate is a whole bytch out here but he the only one on the show that faced no consequences by the end. Also I gave zero fukks about his daddy issues, dude is just fukked up and if not for his dad there would be someone else he would be obsessing over. I wish they write his character off..

also they made me hate Cassie a little too much, her character became goofy with how over the top she was. They need to tone that shot down.

Yea the first 5 episodes I was really liking but the last three fell flat to me. The payoff was a let down.