Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
They just got rid of the black football character like he never existed..that was disturbing how they just cut him out the story
Had breh get dry humped in front of his girl:francis:. I heard that was the reason the original actor for McKay dropped out of the show.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
They just got rid of the black football character like he never existed..that was disturbing how they just cut him out the story

to be honest he went to college

i don’t know about y’all, but I never went back to my high school after heading to college

shyt would be weird to imagine him hanging around high school sophomores or whatever

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Had breh get dry humped in front of his girl:francis:. I heard that was the reason the original actor for McKay dropped out of the show.
They could’ve written him off better but It’s probably for the best, the less black actors subjected to Sam Levinson writing the better. The homosexuals and whites can have this white nonsense. I honestly think they made him a college student it would be easier to get rid of him.

Last edited:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He in college. :mindblown:
He was in college in season 1, and half of season two was dedicated to a whole 40 something year old man coming out the closet. I say all that to say … So what! This show isn’t Saved By The Bell, if it wasn’t for Lexi’s play damn near none of the scenes would’ve been at the school anyway. That excuse just reeks of cop out to me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He was in college in season 1, and half of season two was dedicated to a whole 40 something year old man coming out the closet. I say all that to say … So what! This show isn’t Saved By The Bell, if it wasn’t for Lexi’s play damn near none of the scenes would’ve been at the school anyway. That excuse just reeks of cop out to me.
Yeah, because he someone’s dad.

Why would a college athlete hang with high school kids all the time?

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah, because he someone’s dad.

Why would a college athlete hang with high school kids all the time?
he wasn’t even with high school kids all the time in season 1 and he knows these people outside of school. College isn’t the army or prison you still get to leave and see and interact with people from other walks of life.

Nonetheless the way he just disappeared from the show with no explanation was wack regardless.

Last edited: