Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you had to move the goalpost. HBO makes plenty of mediocre to terrible shows.
You made it sound like they just got ratings on lock. They got ratings and prestige awards. You the one that brought up the weird Netflix comparison. How is that moving goalpost? Sound like you reaching for anything fam.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You made it sound like they just got ratings on lock. They got ratings and prestige awards. You the one that brought up the weird Netflix comparison. How is that moving goalpost? Sound like you reaching for anything fam.

Your justification that Euphoria was better than Succession was ratings.

"Numbers don’t lie. A lot of people seem to agree." That is what you wrote.

Ratings =/= quality was my point.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your justification that Euphoria was better than Succession was ratings.

"Numbers don’t lie. A lot of people seem to agree." That is what you wrote.

Ratings =/= quality was my point.
No my justification was because I felt it was better this season. The numbers add some validity to it. Succesion got a 86% from users on RT for the last season and Euphoria got a 85%. It’s not as ridiculous as the couple posters are trying to make it sound.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah the whole cast and Sam gonna get a BAG.... :wow:

With the latest viewership numbers, Euphoria now marks HBO’s second-most watched series, following behind Game of Thrones. Per HBO, Euphoria Season 2 episodes currently average 16.3 million viewers each across all platforms, making for the bet performance of a season for any HBO series other than Thrones since 2004. Viewership for the Season 2 premiere has also climbed up to 19 million total viewers in the United States.

Beyond making new milestones for HBO, Euphoria continues to be a social media juggernaut, becoming the most-tweeted about series of the decade, per Twitter, with approximately 34 million tweets in the United States. The teen drama was also the most social series of TV throughout its sophomore season across additional social media platforms Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, per Talkwater Social Content Ratings.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yeah the whole cast and Sam gonna get a BAG.... :wow:

With the latest viewership numbers, Euphoria now marks HBO’s second-most watched series, following behind Game of Thrones. Per HBO, Euphoria Season 2 episodes currently average 16.3 million viewers each across all platforms, making for the bet performance of a season for any HBO series other than Thrones since 2004. Viewership for the Season 2 premiere has also climbed up to 19 million total viewers in the United States.

Beyond making new milestones for HBO, Euphoria continues to be a social media juggernaut, becoming the most-tweeted about series of the decade, per Twitter, with approximately 34 million tweets in the United States. The teen drama was also the most social series of TV throughout its sophomore season across additional social media platforms Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, per Talkwater Social Content Ratings.

If I'm reading this correctly, the s2 AVERAGES beat the Sopranos finale ratings:
Ratings Ryan: The Sopranos (HBO): Ratings Recap

HOW? :dahell:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Well those numbers pretty much guarantee this trainwreck will continue for as long as Levinson and Zendaya want to keep making the show
Introducing new characters is a must now though

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Can't really compare The Sopranos because that came out at a time where far less people had HBO. That was a time where people had to go over to they neighbor house etc..

But the Sopranos finale was an EVENT.
In the week leading up to it, it was a story almost every night on the news. People and even restaurants were throwing Super Bowl-style watch parties.

I've never seen anyone talk about Euphoria as "Event TV".

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But the Sopranos finale was an EVENT.
In the week leading up to it, it was a story almost every night on the news. People and even restaurants were throwing Super Bowl-style watch parties.

I've never seen anyone talk about Euphoria as "Event TV".

Bruh Euphoria has one of the largest social media engagements of all time.. i'm not from gen z but that's where it starts. They love the show and the show actually has a very wide range of appeal..

Many critics love the show because of the acting/writing and cinematography.

Gen z are all in because it's high school fuccery and they love the musical choices. There's hashtags where women try to dress as Euphoria women.

Then there's people who are just into sex/drugs and violence..