Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs am I missing out? Is this some HBO heat? :lupe:

I always thought this was some teenage shyt for girls but seems like a lot of brehs are watching this. Another poster said this show like Degrassi meets Twin Peaks. Is that cap? Cause if so I’m in :youngsabo:
That’s what I thought as well. But the show is HBO piff

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dog Ashtray is a rider :demonic:

He laid down that horror movie murder game and he had the burner tucked. Salute to him

Nate a super scumbag...fukked his boy's ex then dapped his boy up w/o washing his hands. Ralph Tresvant going out sad.

Rue down bad off them drugs :to: She knew the fix to save her from ODing. Wild shyt
I thought McKay was going to snuff him when Nate was getting super weird about whether he fukked her raw and where he busted his nut, but he punked out. Also noticed he didn't really help when nate was getting bombed on by Fez. Dude is soft as fukk.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I thought McKay was going to snuff him when Nate was getting super weird about whether he fukked her raw and where he busted his nut, but he punked out. Also noticed he didn't really help when nate was getting bombed on by Fez. Dude is soft as fukk.
Nate would whoop McKay’s ass though to be fair, I’m not fukking with someone who towers over me & is asking me weird questions about where I nutted :pachaha: McKay ain’t a tough guy

maybe I’m imagining things but didn’t McKay try to pull Fez off of him and he pushed him away? Or was that just some random people

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What did Chloe Cherry do to her face :scust:

I would say Rue needs to get her ass kicked in order to be brought back to reality, but she was pop locking in the hospital so that's a lost cause :francis:

McKay is a little bytch who stays getting sonned by cacs. shyt is embarrassing to watch :snoop:

Nate is still an undercover fakkit :hhh: glad he got stomped out tho:smugdraper:

A24 productions be doing too much with the dikk showing :scusthov:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Now that’s an ass whooping :wow:.

The abundance of wee-wees are so unnecessary :dame:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Maybe I missed it, but at the end of season 1, Maddy finds one of Nate's dads home movies.
Did she do anything with that?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nate would whoop McKay’s ass though to be fair, I’m not fukking with someone who towers over me & is asking me weird questions about where I nutted :pachaha: McKay ain’t a tough guy

maybe I’m imagining things but didn’t McKay try to pull Fez off of him and he pushed him away? Or was that just some random people
lol yeah he made an "attempt"

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did Chloe Cherry do to her face :scust:

I would say Rue needs to get her ass kicked in order to be brought back to reality, but she was pop locking in the hospital so that's a lost cause :francis:

McKay is a little bytch who stays getting sonned by cacs. shyt is embarrassing to watch :snoop:

Nate is still an undercover fakkit :hhh: glad he got stomped out tho:smugdraper:

A24 productions be doing too much with the dikk showing :scusthov:
breh went back to watch season one and the pilot dikkville lol