Daps
That first 10 minutes

full

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Fez is $700 in the red for Rue between the first two episodes and she's barely out of rehab :mjcry:
Does this bish even pay for her drugs? I was wondering how a 17 yr old gets hooked on drugs. Mac Miller was just giving her a fix. The lil one is the realest on the show. Reminds me of the White Kenard from The Wire

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Does this bish even pay for her drugs? I was wondering how a 17 yr old gets hooked on drugs. Mac Miller was just giving her a fix. The lil one is the realest on the show. Reminds me of the Whote Kenard from The Wire

:russ:...for whatever reason I see Rory.

This episode was more intense then then 1st...

HBO legit got one with this.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That sequence was so far over the top, if not for the strong direction, setting, acting, it would have played as near parody, and to an extent it already did.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It's rapist 101 to shower and change clothes after they attack their victim. (Psycho 102 to take their clothes that conveniently fit) When he told dude to get down on his knees, I think most people's first thought was he was gonna make him suck him off. He's learned from his father and how he treats the people in his CD collection. It's not a reach to think he raped him.
You're probably right.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nate's also the guy on the gay dating app, I'll watch that scene again for some clarity, I guess, I really don't care to. None of the reviews have really had any insight there.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Can we get 30 puzzy shots and more titty meats please:francis:

:jbhmm:The show is supposed be in a white suburb but damn near all the filming locations are in Black neighborhoods. For example, the main neighborhood scenes are in Upper Ladera Heights near the Ethiopian Church , and another scene in Baldwin Hills over looking the Crenshaw Mall.