Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first 15 minutes. We get it, they not in Harlem:dame: Plus the way they keep showing that treh:dame:

The whole cac QB storyline is just :dwillhuh: looks like shock value just for the sake of it. Plus the big mexican chick, seems like ever stereotype of a tumblr feminist :mjlol:

So y'all really think he raped ole boy? I didn't even consider it before reading the comments on here:dame: But now that's he's texting the treh:dame:

Zendaya really got the suburban junkie act down pack. :mjlol:

Breh trying to have real convos with the big titty thot (its just your turn),:francis: breh ruined another potential titty moment. :hhh: She gonna be ran through before the season ends.:mjgrin:

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
Breh trying to have real convos with the big titty thot (its just your turn),:francis: breh ruined another potential titty moment. :hhh: She gonna be ran through before the season ends.:mjgrin:
He should have taken his stress out on that p*ssy then talked afterwards. :hhh: Instead of settling for some nude pics all his boys have already.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Idk if Nate raped dude but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Saying that, I’m surprised no one mentioned how his ex/current girl lied about her being blacked out in the pool to get around her having sex. That pissed me off and dude got the beats (and possible rape) because of a lie.

Nate’s a psycho and this episode said as much.

Big girl flipping the sex tape tho :salute:

I dig the show but it does creep me out with the horrible behaviors and decisions.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Saying that, I’m surprised no one mentioned how his ex/current girl lied about her being blacked out in the pool to get around her having sex. That pissed me off and dude got the beats (and possible rape) because of a lie.

I dig the show but it does creep me out with the horrible behaviors and decisions.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there's big pushback on the thotty cheerleader lying to nate about being blacked out and raped. But I think it's implied that nate knows she's lying and dude is just a psychopath:mjlol: This whole nate story-arc just seems to fukkery for the sake of it though. :francis:

Same for the the fat mexican chick :mjlol:Wanna be a thot, then finesse everyone to get from being put on blast to being thotty again and putting yourself out there for attention.:picard::russ:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if there's big pushback on the thotty cheerleader lying to nate about being blacked out and raped. But I think it's implied that nate knows she's lying and dude is just a psychopath:mjlol: This whole nate story-arc just seems to fukkery for the sake of it though. :francis:

Same for the the fat mexican chick :mjlol:Wanna be a thot, then finesse everyone to get from being put on blast to being thotty again and putting yourself out there for attention.:picard::russ:

That was my take. He knew in the back of his mind he didn’t really rape her but was jealous that he smashed her in the pool and needed to justify his rage.

Man, I knew so many white frat boys like Nate going to a PWI it’s insane. The over the top alpha male persona to cover up repressed homosexual desires, the way they simultaneously hate women but also are the biggest simps on the planet, the self delusion. I think he’s the best written character on the show so far

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I believe he was putting his pants on, in the scene directly after, or am I severely mistaken? Plus, the way his character is written, a closeted, emotionally manipulative kid who lacks empathy, and sees sex as a form of abuse and domination, it's all right there in the character.

The rape is just the ultimate domination, between his severe (repressed) homosexuality and abusive personality. That's why he was was turned on with the girl in the end, because she no longer held any power of him.
He had blood on his clothes, don't think they implied he raped him but I could be wrong

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

In fact, unfortunately thinking more about this Nate's going to rape Jules or beat them to a worse state than he did dude. :mjcry: