Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
As he took a shower they show the cat fukked up laying on his stomach.
Buddy gets out the shower and gets dressed.

I take it he raped him cause hes a weirdo like his pops.
But whatever.

Nah, I really think dude just got the beats. And the dude was laying face up IIRC

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I thought he was on his back
I was a lil faded so maybe.
Just all the shyt with his pops kinda seemed like they was foreshadowing some fakkit ass fukkery with him too.
:manny:

On a side note -

RZA and the WU-PS in this Dead Dont Die shyt
:deadmanny:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
How you a grown ass man and you just let a teenager beat and rape you without even trying to defend yourself :snoop:

Where y’all get rape from? :dahell: He beat him bloody then took at shower cuz his clothes had blood on them.

Dude was a p*ssy tho. If someone bigger than you shows up in your apartment, run and call the police. Now way could another grown man keep me in fear like that without a gun. Also why was he 22 going to a party with high schoolers?

Dude was an idiot

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was moving work in high school too, breaking a few zips a weeks, not weed, met a lot of connects, did a lot of risky shyt in hotel rooms and parking lot, trap houses, every different kind, but never the kind of horror movie freak show that showed up selling club drugs lol

The drug scene in suburbia is going to be closer to something like Alpha Dog

That was like a gang member who sells heroin in the trenches of Ciudad Juarez

That one got to me, obviously most people would never care, and probably think people selling 50 vicodin look like Bond villain henchmen

And, of course he paid, it's bad enough his connect has no respect for him, (in this fantasy scene, most transactions are mutually beneficial plus if not respect, then amicable) it was the only way to save her

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Damn this show is good. It’s a little over the top at times but that’s high school drama shows for you.

And the title for the episode had me :ohhh: at the end. It all comes back around. Nate and his dad are nasty AF btw :picard: the scene when he’s watching his dad’s recording made me wanna throw up.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Late to the party on this one and just on the first episode so far.

This shyt feels like a super refined version of Skins and Kids. I could do without all of the dikks in this episode lol :russ:

It’s crazy how zendaya is able to “detune” her looks and appear very basic.

The t*ts on the chick McKay hooked up with were :whew:

Maddie is a bad lil bytch :jawalrus:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Mother fukkers in this thread uncomfortable and at unease. Screams an excellent television to me.

If the rest of the series is just as good as the first two episodes then we got ourselves a hit. And when I mean hit I'm not talking about sopranos or game of thrones level where everyone in their family is watching. This screams a cult classic among teens and for people in their 20s. Like I think the best representation of this series is the part where Cassie is sending nudes of herself and Rue is narrating the situation by saying something like "I know it's easy for you to say not to send nudes if you don't want them leaked, but this is fukking 2019 we don't give someone flowers." In my opinion that describes the series entirely, like half of you guys on the coli always talking about how you don't understand this generation so of course you're gonna be put off by this series a little.

I found some random reviews on google and all the older people are trying to shyt all over this:deadrose:.
And it all revolves around the fact that these characters are "kids". I found a review from a middle school teacher who was insulted that the kids were vaping because it might have weed in it. :dead:These the same people who spent the last 8 years thinking family members fukking each other is okay just because it had dragons and white walkers.

As a writer I hate censorship and people who try to take something down just because they are uncomfortable. Like all the actors are over 18 years old when it comes to these sex scenes or drugs. These the same people who love movies like Dazed and Confused and Fast Times at Ridgemount high. It's how my father can listen to biggie throw a nikka off a bridge but let a rapper from today talk about harming someone :whoa:

No I'm not gay, and yes a lot of these scenes make me uncomfortable. But I don't think there is any agenda just because one main character is a transsexual and the other might be a low-key closet gay. But there are closet gays and transsexual people that exist in this world, hell some are even writers themselves. They deserve to have a voice heard too in films. Just like how our black community always stresses that we need more black films because not everything should be focused on white males.

HBO prepared for the smoke though and I always love them for that. It's like how the Wire was always in trouble every season.

I do feel like HBO will screw this series up if they try to milk it if the show becomes popular. This series doesn't scream anything other than 3 seasons tops.

I'm making a prediction that when shyt gets darker someone from this series is gonna die :win:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
crazy tom brady definitely did not rape ol boy. he beat him bloody, showered, and changed into the dude's clothes before taking his ex on a date. he didn't rape dude, but everything he did and has been doing is socio/psychopathic behavior. he's definitely given me a patrick bateman in american psycho vibe everytime he's on screen. and mckay's girl's body (at least t*ts-wise) is craaaazy.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
and i definitely saw dude that played hugo in alita in that cafeteria scene with the football players and cheerleaders. looked like he was checking out sydney sweeney's character. he supposed to be a more involved character later on?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Loved the first episode but didn’t like this one

Felt like they were just trying to cram as many wtf moments as could into an hour

I should’ve bailed like I said I would the 1st ep...now I’m curious enough to see what happens to the characters...this episode was a chore to watch...rue’s character is annoying and painfully cliche