Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn this show is good. It’s a little over the top at times but that’s high school drama shows for you.

And the title for the episode had me :ohhh: at the end. It all comes back around. Nate and his dad are nasty AF btw :picard: the scene when he’s watching his dad’s recording made me wanna throw up.

all of the episode titles are based on hip hop song titles w/ exception to the first ep and the last two...remaining episode titles...

3. Made You Look

4. Shook One Pt. II

5. '03 Bonnie and Clyde

6. The Next Episode

7. The Trials and Tribulations of Trying to Pee While Depressed

8. And Salt the Earth Behind You

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I was moving work in high school too, breaking a few zips a weeks, not weed, met a lot of connects, did a lot of risky shyt in hotel rooms and parking lot, trap houses, every different kind, but never the kind of horror movie freak show that showed up selling club drugs lol

The drug scene in suburbia is going to be closer to something like Alpha Dog

That was like a gang member who sells heroin in the trenches of Ciudad Juarez

That one got to me, obviously most people would never care, and probably think people selling 50 vicodin look like Bond villain henchmen

And, of course he paid, it's bad enough his connect has no respect for him, (in this fantasy scene, most transactions are mutually beneficial plus if not respect, then amicable) it was the only way to save her
Alpha Dog had a nikka like :mjcry:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im sayin, that dude was way bigger and stronger and clearly beat the shyt out of him. He couldn't stop it.

I would fight for my butthole, but I can't beat up everybody and neither can u. :usure:
Thats all im saying though,atleast put up a fight

Dude just let it happen

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't know where this rape shyt came from. He beat dudes ass and then took a shower

Where y’all get rape from? :dahell:
It's rapist 101 to shower and change clothes after they attack their victim. (Psycho 102 to take their clothes that conveniently fit) When he told dude to get down on his knees, I think most people's first thought was he was gonna make him suck him off. He's learned from his father and how he treats the people in his CD collection. It's not a reach to think he raped him.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's rapist 101 to shower and change clothes after they attack their victim. (Psycho 102 to take their clothes that conveniently fit) When he told dude to get down on his knees, I think most people's first thought was he was gonna make him suck him off. He's learned from his father and how he treats the people in his CD collection. It's not a reach to think he raped him.
This show definitely would have showed it :russ:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
This show definitely would have showed it :russ:

That’s how I feel. This show would have shown it. Everything about Nate is showing dominance, the same way his father displayed in his stash. The locker room scene tells you it really fukked with his head because of his father. I don’t think he’s a closeted homo, but he could end up that way with Jules. Nate is trying to understand what makes his pops that way, and is obsessed by it. Jules is going to help with it, either bad or good. Rue’s narration from Episode 1 tells you it won’t end well.

Zendaya is killing her role, but I hate everything about Rue. The scene with the glass shard made me want to smack fire out of her, and I loathe women beaters. She’s killing that junkie performance. Nothing would stop them from reaching that euphoria.

You know what the biggest L for Fez was? I think he has feelings for her, and she’s completely infatuated with a tranny. Jesus Christ. Ultimate manhood destroyer.

Last edited:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

it's a complete reach, there was nothing about that scene that suggested he raped him. and like others have said, this show wouldn't leave you guessing, they would've shown it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
it's a complete reach, there was nothing about that scene that suggested he raped him. and like others have said, this show wouldn't leave you guessing, they would've shown it.
Its not a "complete reach" tho.
:beli:

Maybe he DID "Switch gears" with buddy!

:mjlit:

:beli: