Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
EBKGVQnXkAAvfx2.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m a big fan of the show but this finale wasn’t it brehs. They didn’t resolve any storylines and copped out to some artistic shyt at the end.

Writers ran out of steam

that's what happens when you unsure if it gonna be a hit or not. Now they announced a second season so I'd expect all these plot lines to get wrapped up

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The show is character based, though, not plot based, rendering the concept that they are supposed to perfectly wrap up some "storylines" in season one perplexing.

:dahell: Look I don’t want to get to deep into this but basic storytelling requires an ending. I’m not asking that all storylines be resolved in one season but they left a lot of important shyt unresolved.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:dahell: Look I don’t want to get to deep into this but basic storytelling requires an ending. I’m not asking that all storylines be resolved in one season but they left a lot of important shyt unresolved.

It's season 1 and 8 episodes. Breh, no show is gonna resolve major plot lines in 8 episodes unless it's a mini series.

Daps
It's season 1 and 8 episodes. Breh, no show is gonna resolve major plot lines in 8 episodes unless it's a mini series.

The problem is that they didn’t really resolve anything. And I think burning the last 15 minutes of the episode with the artist rendition of the relapse kind of highlighted the lack of resolution. It seems like every character was 5 minutes off from getting some kind of closure, but instead we get the interpretive dance relapse.