Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Daps
I’m a big fan of the show but this finale wasn’t it brehs. They didn’t resolve any storylines and copped out to some artistic shyt at the end.

Writers ran out of steam

The show is character based, though, not plot based, rendering the concept that they are supposed to perfectly wrap up some "storylines" in season one perplexing.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Rue is such a fukking weirdo :mjlol: then again her whole crew are a bunch of junkies/alcoholics :francis: she needs to switch schools and go to school in South Central or some shyt

Sister Mary Clarence

I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.
Daps
Reppin
Saint Katherine's Convent
Did anyone else think that Nate was recording his father beating him up, and that's why he said what he said?

He knows that people know about his dad, so he might want to be the first to expose it so he can be a "victim" to lessen the fallout for himself

I think he was calling his dad a f*g because he can make that look like an attempted rape. the crying, hitting his head afterwards, he's trying to give himself bruises.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I’m a big fan of the show but this finale wasn’t it brehs. They didn’t resolve any storylines and copped out to some artistic shyt at the end.

Writers ran out of steam

I may not stick around for season two of this. The finale was mid.

I don't think the writers thought there'd be a S2 so they didn't really close anything in this final. Just left things hanging. They'll need to put their foot into S2 though.