Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Y’all really feeling them corny sitcoms :russ: this episode was much better. That vision shot though
:gucci: How old are some of you? For a lot of us it was actually a pretty funny and novel execution. Especially if you grew up watching those shows. It also makes sense considering she was confined to the Avengers compound in Civil War and was stuck watching TV while getting close with Vision. It makes perfect sense she would manifest that sort of reality.

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:gucci: How old are some of you? For a lot of us it was actually a pretty funny and novel execution. Especially if you grew up watching those shows. It also makes sense considering she was confined to the Avengers compound in Civil War and was stuck watching TV while getting close with Vision. It makes perfect sense she would manifest that sort or reality.
Im 29 I used to watch i dream of jeanie and bewitched late nights when i was like 9 or 10 they corny bruh, show would be tons better without it

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shyt starting out weird this episode.

We gonna get that Spectrum package tho??

:jbhmm:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well her founding SWORD and being the original Photon isn't exactly what I think of being "wrote off"

If she got wrote off then Uncle Ben gets wrote off in everything. :pachaha:

Uncle Ben was ON SCREEN. It was the major event to Spiderman's origin.

Maria getting deceased means nothing to this story or any MCU tale UNLESS she gets mentioned posthumously in the 2nd Captain Marvel movie.

This was literally "writing her off". She got used like Betty in Incredible Hulk

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I enjoyed this episode. They're all too short though. At least 30 minutes is needed. And I don't mean pad the runtime with credits and shyt. I'm loving and hating the weekly format. On one hand I understand why. It keeps people speculating and coming back. Also, when this is done, there will be two weeks until Falcon and Winter Soldier. So that takes care of anyone who would cancel for two months. I still think that this show would be more enjoyable in one sitting. But I do enjoy speculating as well.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Im 29 I used to watch i dream of jeanie and bewitched late nights when i was like 9 or 10 they corny bruh, show would be tons better without it
The whole idea is that she's creating a 'safe space' for herself. It makes perfect sense she would manifest something wholesome like a TV sitcom. It seems like you're deliberately ignoring the premise. She's dealing with trauma.