Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This show looks like it will delve further into the kree skrull conflict. I thought i saw the SWORD logo a bunch of times

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Nah we're not doing this frederick. A bunch of dumbass suits really thought wanda and vision should have a tv show. The woat characters :mjlol:
I’m pretty sure marvel created this because they have plans to make this show a catalyst for the upcoming movies, not because they think we like the characters

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really enjoyed this. I'm old enough to have watched these older shows,so this was nice. They nailed that part. Just watching a few of these explanation videos, there is a ton of stuff in here. Pretty cool how so much fits in there. Even little clues in opening of episode 2. Lots of coded language. Interesting and nice. I don't know if deep is the right word,but there's all kinds of stuff happening and a lot of subtle interplay.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tell me nikkas aren't trying to make this show "deep" or act like it's going over heads:mjlol:
If you caught all the stuff these people are pointing out on youtube,you are far more intelligent I. I have no clue about some of these number connections and references to happenings in the comics.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If you caught all the stuff these people are pointing out on youtube,you are far more intelligent I. I have no clue about some of these number connections and references to happenings in the comics.
Comic book references have nothing to do with depth or complexity. You're either aware of a reference or you're not. The blatant pandering and fan service in The Mandalorian, for example, only works if you get the references. It's just two episodes and way too early to say anything about this show one way or the other. I'm just hoping these Disney+ Marvel shows don't end up being glorified, extended end credits scenes

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm one episode in.
Please tell me this I love lucy bullshyt
aint the damn show man.
please tell me they didnt do this bullshyt!
tZo95PD.gif

UKVu0t8.gif