Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I wonder whats going to be the situation that unlocks the mutants. Maybe bringing vision back to life is what enhances those mutants like wanda and QS since vision was essentialy the mind stone plus jarvis he would be connected to awakening others

:ohhh:
Vision still dead my guy, all this in her head most likely

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't want to call it boring but they got put their foot on the gas a little. I enjoyed the second episode more but they gotta give me more, don' think they can afford to go with the slow burn because Marvel fans (as I can tell from some of the reactions in this thread) ain't having that.
My only gripe is the credits take up a third of the episode:martin:
Fam, I saw 7 minutes remaining in the episode thinking oh there's gonna be an after credit scene like the movies :ehh: nope, just credits :martin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's because Netflix makes solid shows but not amazing ones for the most part. If something the quality of say The Wire or Breaking Bad came out and was available for streaming all the seasons at once that wouldn't hinder it.

Mindhunter was as good as it gets for television. Netflix just decided to cancel it after two seasons. Dumb move on their part...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Any chance Wanda becomes a villain?

Nah. If anything she has the possibility of becoming a chaotic good.

But if it goes the way many folks are thinking it could go...not only does this open the door to the Mutants....but it also makes sense of how the new Spider-Man movie could work as well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The beekeeper climbing out of the sewer looked suspiciously like an AIM goon :ohhh:

AIM_by_Kirby.jpg

Is this a race between a bunch of agencies to get to Wanda?:lupe: SWORD and Hydra were referenced too

So far, I'm in. This reminds me of a cross between of Mr. Robot and The Good Place

You right I kept thinkin Hydra cause of the commercial but it was more like them AIM muthafukkas :jbhmm: