Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Theories, not really spoilers....

It's not 100% known what's going on yet. The main theory is Wanda (who can control reality in the comics....although the movies haven't really touched on that yet) created an alternate reality where she and Vision (who is obviously dead) can live happily ever after. The reality is so convincing even she forgets she created it.

A similar situation happened in the comics, in a story called "Avengers: Disassembled" and "House Of M".

Anyway, in the comics she goes crazy and damn near ends all of reality.

This show ties into the next Dr. Strange movie "The Multi-Verse Of Madness" which deals with alternate realities and time lines. Wanda is in that movie too, probably helping Strange deal with everything she fukks up during this series.

It's just a guess but this show is probably how they'll introduce mutants, the X-Men, F4, etc. because it opens up alternate realities.

Fred.

Any chance Wanda becomes a villain?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I get that but I think that's the whole point of the show. The general public would be confused at first but I'm sure things really start to open up on this 3rd episode. That's probably why they dropped 1 and 2 simultaneously so they can really kick shyt off on this next one
I think if people knew more about Wanda beforehand it would help with the adjustment.

If this were StarLord and Gamora, people would understand immediately why he’s conjuring up images of 50 and 60 era shows. Wanda is just like sure...I guess.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I have no idea what is going on but I love it. Was surprised it was so funny, in a tongue-in-cheek way; I’m excited to see how it pans out. Interesting, too, how after episode 3 the episodes’ runtimes will vary in length.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Any chance Wanda becomes a villain?

Probably not a permanent villain, but I could see her being a temporary villain, or atleast somebody that needs to be stopped because she's fukking things up and can't control it.

I feel like we'd need Magneto in the MCU before we start seeing villain Scarlet aka brotherhood Scarlet.

I think if people knew more about Wanda beforehand it would help with the adjustment.

If this were StarLord and Gamora, people would understand immediately why he’s conjuring up images of 50 and 60 era shows. Wanda is just like sure...I guess.

I can agree with that. But that's why we getting this show, she's been kind of "thrown in" to the avengers and nobodies given a fukk this entire time so her having her own show to bring her exposure and flesh out the character is needed. Shes one of the strongest characters in the MCU and she's been mostly forgettable and useless for 5 years worth of films.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I understood what you said.

Netflix actually started doing original content in 2006 under the Red Envelop production company. They didn't really have "hits" until 2013.
I'm not saying give Disney 6-7 years to get their shyt together but it's barely been a year. :mjlol:

The problem with comparing HBO Max to Disney+ is HBO Max can drop content whenever it wants. Disney+, due to a decent chunk of their original programming tying into the MCU, couldn't really start a ton of their series ("WandaVision", etc.) until "Far From Home" was out. 7 months after that, the pandemic started which leads me to my next point....

I realize all that but you guys are acting like a pandemic didn't hit in the first year of Disney+ existence. Which fukked up their whole schedule.

'Falcon and Winter Soldier' Release Delayed - Variety

Fred.

Nah we're not doing this frederick. A bunch of dumbass suits really thought wanda and vision should have a tv show. The woat characters :mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Is that Steve on the radio? "Wanda who did this to you Wanda" it sounds like Steve but ain't he old now? Is this in her mind or actually reality warping?

Most people think it's agent woo. Better known as the asian guy in antman that was supposed to make sure he was on house arrest.

As far as the 2nd question goes it seems to be reality warping based on the trailers. It seems like she's created a bubble and if you go into it you go into her reality.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I think yall Marvel stans gotta realize not everyone got the patience to wait for a slow burn or all that stuff. There's a lot of casuals that want to get enthralled right away and when they don't, it's a wrap. This isn't a new concept that only Marvel faces. Yall don't have to go at every poster in here who isn't feeling the show so far lol. :russ:
The trailers let’s you know everything about this show tho, are you trying to say that casuals are stupid.....if not I’m a say that shyt:lolbron:, if you can’t take 40 seconds out your day to watch a trailer before you watch the actual show ...that’s on them:mjlol: I already knew that I wasn’t watching this shyt till I can binge it, i knew it was a slow burn from the fukking trailer