:ohhh:

I don't get the connection.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I honestly have no reasons why besides the humor in them, but I enjoyed the first 2 episodes.

Same, I guess it's just that I have appreciation for the attention to detail they put into making this feel like a legit 60's sitcom since I used to watch them.

That's kind of why I feel like a lot of brehs "don't get it" in here. But I understand.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I enjoyed the new eps but I can see someone wanting more of the context of what's going on in this fake world. It's kinda a troll job to debut two episodes that are 99% corny sitcom after a year and a half break. lol It's kind of a flex, "We're Marvel, watch us release two eps of a sitcom and fans will still eat it up." :russ:

Exactly. Bruhs in here acting dense. Like they can't understand why bruhs are put off due to the slow pace, lack of context and how on the nose everything is. There's no obvious tie-ins or call-backs so of course ppl are getting confused or disinterested.

But trust nikkas gone be watching by the end :myman:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Exactly. Bruhs in here acting dense. Like they can't understand why bruhs are put off due to the slow pace, lack of context and how on the nose everything is. There's no obvious tie-ins or call-backs so of course ppl are getting confused or disinterested.

But trust nikkas gone be watching by the end :myman:
I get that but I think that's the whole point of the show. The general public would be confused at first but I'm sure things really start to open up on this 3rd episode. That's probably why they dropped 1 and 2 simultaneously so they can really kick shyt off on this next one