Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You already know why this is stoopid right?
The general youse's out there
Hopefully,...You do know you are watching them fukk with shyt.
that they already did not even need to retread. Yet are doing so.
to arrive at the same asinine goofie bullshyt.
that dc did in bvs tho.

Art Barr

This is to setup a revenue grab and it ruined marvel the last time.
till they never owned themselves.
Which is why marvel is on Disney. Which is a complete oxymoron in itself. If anyone knew comics and the issues of this material.
to begin with here other than me @jello b.

Art Barr

I wish y'all would say y'all some homebodies and admit you don't know this shyt and go read up on it. Plus go ask real actualized people in the industry about it. Like real talk.

Follow a rubrick of success.

Only reason i know this shyt is because i am wise enough to go seek it out and ask about. who is the most skilled and actualized individuals in their discipline what's to it.

The general you fail because you do not seek.
or ask how to do the task that you seek to speak on.

Art Barr
My kneejerk reaction is that they are trying to use Vision dying in Infinity War (probably coupled with residual trauma from Quicksilver being killed) and then having to accept that her "children" aren't real as the excuse for Wanda having a nervous breakdown and eventually causing House of M which I think is kinda weak because none of that shyt checks out with what we've seen onscreen with her.
House of M in the comics came about from years of in-canon trauma Wanda went through:
- Mental abuse from Quicksilver growing up
- Manipulation and abuse from Magneto in The Brotherhood
-Being possessed by the elder god Chthon
- Vision being rebuilt and forgetting he ever loved Wanda
- Her kids being magical constructs that were never real
- Having her first breakdown and becoming a villain (thanks to the manipulation of some evil multi-national corporation who wanted to make her a weapon) who turned on the West Coast Avengers for a time
- Agatha Harkness using magic to make her forget she ever had kids
- Falling in love with Wonder Man and watching him die
- Agatha Harkness' spell wearing off and Wanda remembering everything
- This led to her second breakdown where she turned on the Avengers again and killed a couple of her teammates
- Dr. Strange putting her into a coma
- Prof. X deciding he couldn't fix Wanda's mental problems and deciding that the safest bet would be for her to be killed which led to Quicksilver urging her to use her powers to protect herself and the result was House of M

There hasn't been anything in the MCU that explains a psychotic break to the level that Wanda would manipulate reality and use living breathing human beings as puppets. And she seems to be knowingly doing it based on how she reset things at the end of episode 2.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
There’s a difference between only being interested in action and not feeling the old ass style. I’m sure when things get a hit more current more people will be into it...and these first two will be more interesting in hindsight. Have to give Marvel the benefit of the doubt though. They’ve been on a hot streak for a long time

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My kneejerk reaction is that they are trying to use Vision dying in Infinity War (probably coupled with residual trauma from Quicksilver being killed) and then having to accept that her "children" aren't real as the excuse for Wanda having a nervous breakdown and eventually causing House of M which I think is kinda weak because none of that shyt checks out with what we've seen onscreen with her.
House of M in the comics came about from years of in-canon trauma Wanda went through:
- Having her first breakdown and becoming a villain (thanks to the manipulation of some evil multi-national corporation who wanted to make her a weapon) who turned on the West Coast Avengers for a time
- This led to her second breakdown where she turned on the Avengers again and killed a couple of her teammates
- Prof. X deciding he couldn't fix Wanda's mental problems and deciding that the safest bet would be for her to be killed which led to Quicksilver urging her to use her powers to protect herself and the result was House of M

There hasn't been anything in the MCU that explains a psychotic break to the level that Wanda would manipulate reality and use living breathing human beings as puppets. And she seems to be knowingly doing it based on how she reset things at the end of episode 2.

Yall gotta understand MCU is not the comics breh lol. They are inspired by the comics but have the freedom to create new stories with those influences. We cant expect anything to follow the comics directly, just accept the influence and then look to see where they take it.

Thats why all these dudes using the comics as a holy book after 20 yrs of MCU films are idiots lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There’s a difference between only being interested in action and not feeling the old ass style. I’m sure when things get a hit more current more people will be into it...and these first two will be more interesting in hindsight. Have to give Marvel the benefit of the doubt though. They’ve been on a hot streak for a long time

the people looking at this at the surface level are the ones crying. This show is Meta as hell. The whole point of this stuff is you arent supposed to get it because there is nothing to get, this whole world is created from chaos. If anything its supposed to be a rollercoaster where we see how long can Wanda keep this fake world going, like thats the actual plot not the stuff we see in the episodes.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

see, THIS here is grown people posting!

not tables, and HEY JOE goofball shyt!

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yall gotta understand MCU is not the comics breh lol. They are inspired by the comics but have the freedom to create new stories with those influences. We cant expect anything to follow the comics directly, just accept the influence and then look to see where they take it.

Thats why all these dudes using the comics as a holy book after 20 yrs of MCU films are idiots lol
I don't expect them to be the comics but if they are going to do a story about how mental trauma is causing Wanda to do something major like warp reality then they need to show us what that trauma was.

I only listed the things that happened to her in the comics to show that what led up to House of M was actually built on things that were shown to the audience.

As it stands right now I don't have any mitigating circumstances that explain why Wanda would knowingly be doing what she is doing. Hopefully they stick the landing with the reveal but in this moment nothing about her history justifies what the concept of the show is.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't expect them to be the comics but if they are going to do a story about how mental trauma is causing Wanda to do something major like warp reality then they need to show us what that trauma was.

I only listed the things that happened to her in the comics to show that what led up to House of M was actually built on things that were shown to the audience.

As it stands right now I don't have any mitigating circumstances that explain why Wanda would knowingly be doing what she is doing. Hopefully they stick the landing with the reveal but in this moment nothing about her history justifies what the concept of the show is.

As i mentioned in my other post everything is meta.

they are showing us whats going on in her head, and feeding us little by little whats happening outside of her head. If they showed us what happened prior imo that would kill the fukkery. Like all this sitcom stuff is a troll job, this being a series vs a movie they get to stretch it out. If this was a movie the first few episodes probably would have been a 20 minute sequence

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I agree with a lot of what you said. To me - this show and Loki are paying off what happened in Dr. Strange and Endgame with the Quantum Realm travel/multiverse.

In Endgame they made sure to lay all the rules out and the consequences of what could happen if the characters took it lightly. You had Scott turning into different versions of himself when they were experimenting with it, but by the same token, old Steve Rogers lived a whole life through the entire MCU with Peggy, without us even knowing it.

So with Loki doing his :stylin:with The Space Stone in his own show, and Wanda out here hopping between realities, I feel like they're laying out boundaries. Also, with Kang and the TVA rumoured to be showing up, on some

tenor.gif

shyt. I'm guessing we find out what happens when someone starts coloring outside the lines.

I think we're being shown the groundwork for what could eventually become a 'House Of M' level storyline, I'd be surprised if they pulled the trigger with this - most of the rest of the slate - outside of the Dr. Strange and Spider-man flicks don't really require alternate reality fukkery, from the information that's available.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
As i mentioned in my other post everything is meta.

they are showing us whats going on in her head, and feeding us little by little whats happening outside of her head. If they showed us what happened prior imo that would kill the fukkery. Like all this sitcom stuff is a troll job, this being a series vs a movie they get to stretch it out. If this was a movie the first few episodes probably would have been a 20 minute sequence
I actually like the show so I want the denouement of why Wanda's doing this to be good.

All I'm saying is that these characters have appeared on our screens before in movies and nothing in that history, to me, explains what is going on in the show. So if it ends up being an outside force that is causing Wanda to do this cool but if they go the "Wanda has mental issues" route like they have done with the character in the comics then they better come with something more than what they have already shown because none of that works with what is going on in the show.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

her parents died
Her brother died
She killed vision
Then she watched thanos kill vision
She was wiped from existence for 5 years
She was locked up via the zakovia accords
Stark died
She learns Black Widow died
Even though she volunteered, she was locked up and experimented on by sticker
Ultron played her

that’s a lot of trauma. I imagine after end game she had time to reflect on everything and it got the best of her.

It’s like when I was in boot camp. Or when you’re locked up. The time you feel the most pain and mental anguish is at night. When it’s quiet and your in bed. You have time to reflect and think about the magnitude of what you’ve been through.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
her parents died
Her brother died
She killed vision
Then she watched thanos kill vision
She was wiped from existence for 5 years
She was locked up via the zakovia accords
Stark died
She learns Black Widow died
Even though she volunteered, she was locked up and experimented on by sticker
Ultron played her

that’s a lot of trauma. I imagine after end game she had time to reflect on everything and it got the best of her.

It’s like when I was in boot camp. Or when you’re locked up. The time you feel the most pain and mental anguish is at night. When it’s quiet and your in bed. You have time to reflect and think about the magnitude of what you’ve been through.

So I guess we should be expecting like 70% of The Avengers to become stark raving lunatics based on that list.