Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
HBO Max is a fairer comparison to D+ but that HBO catalogue alone >>>. And the more adult oriented content is key. Disney needs to figure a way to have more adult oriented content outside of their big name up franchises. That's why Netflix will always be fine. Same with HBO max.

Disney has to get that original programming up, and they will in due time. But they'll never be a true competitor to HBO Mac and Netflix because of their content

what's funny is.
if any of those film houses actually made quality.
they would really put the others out of business.
yet since they are all inept.
it is like watching film house sissy fights.
watching them fukk it all up.
while trying to play act like they just beating each other and killing the game.

shyt is like being a responsible parent.
then being force to adult a whole cadre of negligent parent aged ignorant people.
oh see, what i did there.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wack so far I don’t care about some old ass I love Lucy , leave it to beaver type ish get to the nitty gritty now

you watched that poison,...and got poisoned huh.

i put on my idiot filter mask in the coro pandemi to watch all this shyt play out.
i ain't getting infected by this idiocy on display.

the shyt interesting watching people potentially fukk up bread.
when factually there is a whole braintrust that says you don't dispute a fact.
where the facts say this is stoopid as fukk do not go, do not consume.

art barr

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s probably not gonna get to where people are hoping it gets to till ep 4 or 5.

If the suggested strategy is to “skip” to later eps. But the be confused and ask dumb questions that could’ve easily be understood by watching the first few episodes.

Then the purpose of watching this show is pointless :russ:

:heh: This ain’t a real suggestion is it? I’m hoping if ppl waiting on the action, it’s at least within the context of the show and they’ll go back and catch up. If all you want is the action scenes they’ll be cut up perfectly on YouTube

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you watched that poison,...and got poisoned huh.

i put on my idiot filter mask in the coro pandemi to watch all this shyt play out.
i ain't getting infected by this idiocy on display.

the shyt interesting watching people potentially fukk up bread.
when factually there is a whole braintrust that says you don't dispute a fact.
where the facts say this is stoopid as fukk do not go, do not consume.

art barr

breh.

you shining a negative light on the MCU is like shining a flashlight at the sun :mjlol:

Millions of people have invested time in the MCU for going on 13 years. The following has been solidified.

As far as the content on Disney+, it hasn’t been around that long breh.

but I guess that’s the times we live in. Everyone wants instant gratification. You want them pumping out 10 original series in a year like it’s mad easy.

But you do know the MCU has 10 projects dropping this year right? 4 movies and 6 shows.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
breh.

you shining a negative light on the MCU is like shining a flashlight at the sun :mjlol:

Millions of people have invested time in the MCU for going on 13 years. The following has been solidified.

but I guess that’s the times we live in. Everyone wants instant gratification. You want them pumping out 10 original series in a year like it’s mad easy.

But you do know the MCU has 10 projects dropping this year right? 4 movies and 6 shows.

No way that goes thru tho

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked the first 2 episodes for the high concept of it all and the underlying darker storyline of Wanda basically kidnapping/brainwashing random people to live out her suburban fantasies with Vision.
I will likely be disappointed if they just wave away the moral and ethical ramifications of what she's doing though.
Plus I'm a big nerd who geeked out over even the smallest easter egg details like Vision and Wanda calling their talent show act "Illusion & Glamor" who in the comics were a super-powered couple who became friends of their's when they moved to the suburbs in their second mini-series.
qVx2Fzu.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
breh.

Sorry but i saw what happened with star wars.
So no i am.nkt trading one blockbuster. When they fukked up the rewl blockbuster. Nor will i sit idle and not say anything while they flirt with fukk'n up another blockbuster. When they can not make a drawing print division of said blockbuster built on quality as well.

Sorry but again,...did you get given a wild card from being a prodigious self taught grassroots outsider art based prodigy into comic school. No you were not.

I know this shyt by actual theory and application.
Just like the first reason we here for.

Sorry not the type to watch my actual foundation as a person be wrecked asunder and not say shyt.

I ain't no bytch.

I speak up all the time.

Not selectively.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I liked the first 2 episodes for the high concept of it all and the underlying darker storyline of Wanda basically kidnapping/brainwashing random people to live out her suburban fantasies with Vision.
I will likely be disappointed if they just wave away the moral and ethical ramifications of what she's doing though.
Plus I'm a big nerd who geeked out over even the smallest easter egg details like Vision and Wanda calling their talent show act "Illusion & Glamor" who in the comics were a super-powered couple who became friends of their's when they moved to the suburbs in their second mini-series.
qVx2Fzu.jpg

You already know why this is stoopid right?
The general youse's out there
Hopefully,...You do know you are watching them fukk with shyt.
that they already did not even need to retread. Yet are doing so.
to arrive at the same asinine goofie bullshyt.
that dc did in bvs tho.

Art Barr

This is to setup a revenue grab and it ruined marvel the last time.
till they never owned themselves.
Which is why marvel is on Disney. Which is a complete oxymoron in itself. If anyone knew comics and the issues of this material.
to begin with here other than me @jello b.

Art Barr

I wish y'all would say y'all some homebodies and admit you don't know this shyt and go read up on it. Plus go ask real actualized people in the industry about it. Like real talk.

Follow a rubrick of success.

Only reason i know this shyt is because i am wise enough to go seek it out and ask about. who is the most skilled and actualized individuals in their discipline what's to it.

The general you fail because you do not seek.
or ask how to do the task that you seek to speak on.

Art Barr

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first two episodes were okay. I was literally bored during the 2nd episode. The issues isn't how well made those episodes were, that should and deserve praise because of the care and detail right down to the screen ratio to make it look as authentic as an late 1950's/early1960's television sitcom as possible and the writing is superb in being crafty in having it appear as a regular golden age of TV episode while toss a bunch of Easter Eggs and clues throughout. But I feel the angle that they're going at isn't executed well for a proud audience that Marvel has with the vast majority no even remotely a thought of that time. You have to at least grew up watching those classic Nick at Nite shows or TV Land shows. And we're in a binge hungry society in which a weekly slow burn episodic series is going to be something that'll be divisive. Especially when it comes to the MCU when you EXPECT some type of action.

What's saving the two episodes is the mystery, because people want to know what exactly going on. I personally think it's becoming cliche as we seen too many of these series that think they're going to be clever by making a so-called mystery throughout the season and it comes out being BS or underwhelming when the reveal comes through. Most recently being both the shows Undoing and The Flight Attendant. I would prefer, and it's just me, that we were given the information ahead of time as to how and/or why Wanda is in this sitcom reality then see how'll it plays out with a clear understanding of what's going on. Having a blend of BEWITCHED & MY FAVORITE MARTIAN type of series towards a fanbase that mostly consists of millennials is at the most be divisive. Especially when not having all the episodes released at once to binge.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You already know why this is stoopid right?
The general youse's out there
Hopefully,...You do know you are watching them fukk with shyt.
that they already did not even need to retread. Yet are doing so.
to arrive at the same asinine goofie bullshyt.
that dc did in bvs tho.

Art Barr

This is to setup a revenue grab and it ruined marvel the last time.
till they never owned themselves.
Which is why marvel is on Disney. Which is a complete oxymoron in itself. If anyone knew comics and the issues of this material.
to begin with here other than me @jello b.

Art Barr

I wish y'all would say y'all some homebodies and admit you don't know this shyt and go read up on it. Plus go ask real actualized people in the industry about it. Like real talk.

Follow a rubrick of success.

Only reason i know this shyt is because i am wise enough to go seek it out and ask about. who is the most skilled and actualized individuals in their discipline what's to it.

The general you fail because you do not seek.
or ask how to do the task that you seek to speak on.

Art Barr

Art Barr