Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Disney isn't doing this so you can have weekly speculation they're doing it to string you along and keep you subbed year round instead of having you join when a show you like drops then cancel until the next show hits.

the true endgame....no pun intended.

probably gonna be a big drop again in subs once Mackie and Bucky end.

What's happening after Loki's joint?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
the true endgame....no pun intended.

probably gonna be a big drop again in subs once Mackie and Bucky end.

What's happening after Loki's joint?

ckyGvNZ.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, they said they are waiting until the last minute to decide their release strategy but it seems it will either be strictly theaters or a theater/Disney + for $30 combo.

fukk that 30 dollar bullshyt. I'll use my alternative means to watch if that's the case. :lolbron:

Getting HBO Max for free having AT&T fiber is a sweet deal.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
with Oscar Isaac ..

another #short-gang :mjlol: MCU hero but he is a good actor.

No I knew they casted him.... but never heard word of the rest of the cast and didn’t know they would’ve even started to be ready to have this drop later this year. I thought this was a 2022 project

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Disney isn't doing this so you can have weekly speculation they're doing it to string you along and keep you subbed year round instead of having you join when a show you like drops then cancel until the next show hits.
Watercooler/speculation shows are what drive social media and value.

A Kylo/Rey show isn’t going to drive traffic and interest like Baby Yoda. There’s a reason you can still find Rise of Skywalker product on clearance and a Mando toy cost 40 bucks on eBay

Netflix has quite a few good foreign sci-fi and drama shows that won’t get nearly as much play as Stranger Things on its decline

Maisel can win 20 Oscars and Amazon would still get more exposure from weekly The Boys discussions.