Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
I didnt get the final credits on the season finale is that another upcoming villain?

The show was good, it really felt like a marvel movie spread 9 episodes

and what happened to Cac Vision? :pachaha:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
How good is the show really? I'm thinking about subscribing to Disney plus and checking it and mandalorian season 2

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Something to think about on a deeper level:

Vision is a character who began as Tony Starks Artificial Intelligent assistant named Jarvis. In the comics, Jarvis is a butler but in cinema, he is an artificial intelligence personality. In cinema, Jarvis is the base intelligence used to create Vision, a compiled artificial intelligent android along with Tony Stark and Bruce Banner’s intelligence as overlays interweaved with Jarvis’s intelligence.

Vision’s physical body was created as a more perfected version of the artificial intelligent robot Ultron, but vision can control the density of his body being able to walk through solid objects and harden his body due to the vibranium content in his body and the mind stone.

On one end, Vision’s body is the diamond/crystal/christos body via activating junk DNA. The Vibranium with its energy absorption and redistributive functions represents eumelaninated melanocytes which have been undergone a transmutation crystallized from carbon-12/666 to Carbon-7/616. The Mind Stone is his pineal gland/neuromelanin/seat of the soul or Matthew 6:22. On the other end, Vision’s Mind Stone is the representation of the soul catcher chip in which the elitist want to upload and transfer their consciousness into a durable android vessel through DARPA. So again, another transhumanism/techno-sapien/soulless vs evolution/homo-christos/souls narrative

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The end how she ended up in the same pose she started in was gripping.

:mjcry:

Sad crazy bytch. fukking up everyone's life because of Tony Stark's goofy ass.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Does anyone find it weird how universally accepted Wanda and Vision's relationship is? He is a robot alive by some unknown magic. Should Wanda be treated more like she is living an alternative/deviant lifestyle?
If you seen the movie "Her" with Jouquin Phoenix where he falls in love with the OS on his phone most of his personal friends really did not approve of his relationship.
whatever is gonna make that crazy bytch happy

She's to powerful and crazy to understand as a human. bytch fukked herself to make kids.

Wish it Away Wanda :damn:

fukkin witches man :camby:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shyt gonna get weird.
:russ:

CACS!!

CACS!!

The KKKoli!!!!

CACS!!!!

:mjlol:

CACS!!!

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
How good is the show really? I'm thinking about subscribing to Disney plus and checking it and mandalorian season 2

It’s a beautiful show, by far the most ambitious Marvel project.

There are some flaws but it’s a unique experience and while I’d recommend a short video refresher at least about Wanda and Vision’s backstory I think you could get into this show without seeing the entire MCU catalog. Not having so much previous knowledge might keep you from thinking too far ahead of the writers.

I’m not sure a binge watch would hit exactly the same as it did doing it from week to week, it was very tense.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
LOL@ the notion that speculation is bad. Don't let Disney fool you. Netflix has fukked yall into being mindless consumers. This is how it used to be when there was a big show with speculation. Niccas was wildin' when JR got shot on Dallas.
Disney isn't doing this so you can have weekly speculation they're doing it to string you along and keep you subbed year round instead of having you join when a show you like drops then cancel until the next show hits.