Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The amount of capping for Wanda that people are doing is
full
worthy. "She didn't mean to. She didn't know what she was doing. It was only for a few weeks. Etc. etc. etc."

Horrifying rhetorical scenario: If someone blacks out with a group of friends and wakes up with all of them dead and there's a knife in said person's hand, I guess that's okay too. They blacked out and didn't know what they were doing. No problem. Not a murderer. They're good. :myman:

PS: Get a Johnny Cochran-esque lawyer.
I liked the show, but this is what I don’t get. It’s like they half stepped into making her a villain.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I liked the show, but this is what I don’t get. It’s like they half stepped into making her a villain.
Wolverine is a cold blooded fukkimg murderer. Thor kills all the time. Magneto has killed in front of Xavier and no one did shyt yet ran to him for help in like the last 4 or 5 movies. Winter Soldier is a killer and he was chilling in Wakanda until the Thanos problem. No one can make Wanda answer for anything..shes god-like. Same thing that happened at the end of Decimation and House of M.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wolverine is a cold blooded fukkimg murderer. Thor kills all the time. Magneto has killed in front of Xavier and no one did shyt yet ran to him for help in like the last 4 or 5 movies. Winter Soldier is a killer and he was chilling in Wakanda until the Thanos problem. No one can make Wanda answer for anything..shes god-like. Same thing that happened at the end of Decimation and House of M.
I think he is referring to just the to e of the aftermath of the hex. Monica made it like she was a victim and getting to say her good byes and I guess they layered the ending with feel good music so it's like poor Wanda when it she be poor Westview.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm not saying she had to answer for anything, I'm saying treating her sympathetically toward the end and acting like the people of Westview should be thankful to her is flat out dumb. It just is. Think about what she did to them. Why were they just standing there milling around at the end? Why weren't they running in terror?

I like Wanda...always have..one of the few new additions that I cared much about...but shes not sympathetic here and its weird to pretend she is.

and, frankly, she would be a dope villain to follow up Thanos....but they half stepped.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm not saying she had to answer for anything, I'm saying treating her sympathetically toward the end and acting like the people of Westview should be thankful to her is flat out dumb. It just is. Think about what she did to them. Why were they just standing there milling around at the end? Why weren't they running in terror?

I like Wanda...always have..one of the few new additions that I cared much about...but shes not sympathetic here and its weird to pretend she is.

and, frankly, she would be a dope villain to follow up Thanos....but they half stepped.
They were all treated sympathetically..why is it suddenly a big deal??

And the people looked at her in fear and disgust. She chose a happy ending over them all...selfish but she's above it all in the grand scheme.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Both..is the Hulk a terrorist or a hero?
Both, but the movies were always aware that he was dangerous. Remember him escaping earth to save the people of earth from himself? The Accords?
X Men movies were always aware that Wolverine was a b*stard.
And in the movies Thor never kills humans and actively takes pride in being a hero.

In this show the new protagonist super hero reassures Wanda and chastises her victims for not being thankful.
It's not the same.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Both..is the Hulk a terrorist or a hero?
In the MCU The Hulk was basically either a wild animal or an out of control child (depending on the situation) until the Banner-Hulk that we got in Endgame. So I wouldn't ever classify him as a terrorist.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The other step is in Dr Strange 2:russ:

The original plans was for that movie to drop shortly after this series ended

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They were all treated sympathetically..why is it suddenly a big deal??

And the people looked at her in fear and disgust. She chose a happy ending over them all...selfish but she's above it all in the grand scheme.
Hawkeye did some messed up stuff when he lost his family. He almost killed himself cause he didn’t think he deserved to see them again and was a way of making amends to himself ( I’m sure his family would have understood to some degree).

Natasha took that leap but she agreed what he did was messed up but understood he still deserved another chance with his family.

On the other hand Monica was like... “s...t I’d mentally imprison a bunch of people, too. Plus you a hero for letting go of your family.”

One is character nuance and the other is just writer’s heavy-handed manipulating the audience.